[LPW #101] Welcome to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax AKA LPW 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
JD5kF.gif

If you have nothing better to do do join me in watching an episode of Jeeves & Wooster

Why did Watchdogs have to come out the same week HBO released all their shows on Amazon Prime? Only played about 5 minutes of that game so far

If you have nothing better to do do join me in watching an episode of Jeeves & Wooster

Hmm... Sorry Pichu, but those series are not my type easily - But if nevertheless/but, then could you your address to me give, that I it me still about your offer above think can, okay?:goodtea:~>

Notice: Welcome TKOs^^!

Edit: Yey, 50k reached!

Hmm... Sorry Pichu, but those series are not my type easily - But if nevertheless/but, then could you your address to me give, that I it me still about your offer above think can, okay?:goodtea:~>

Notice: Welcome TKOs^^!

Edit: Yey, 50k reached!

That's too bad then, I do find it great fun. Nice clean humour, solid family entertainment too.

That's too bad then, I do find it great fun. Nice clean humour, solid family entertainment too.

Well, I'm already done with soap like series since some years - Well, better said: I don't watch more seires (except of course animes!), because those are for me somehow overdriven... Well, this are my facts...:goodtea:~>

now you're half away until 100k .....

Well, yeah... But I do think, that I this goal not make will - Because the 50ks did almost 2 years taken - What means: That it maybe a further 2 years take would, and I do doubt, that I until there still in ASF stay will...>_>

but maybe .....

...Well, but I do think already my place for the next generation give: Where they also the chance have want their experience; friends collect here - And sometime also once at the Top 5 spammers to be, understood? - I'll try still a year to make, but after is it a question of time...:goodtea:~>

I see, you are waiting for Veteran achievement (at least 3 years registered)

but maybe one year will be enough......

a joke

I see, you are waiting for Veteran achievement (at least 3 years registered)

but maybe one year will be enough......

a joke

Lol, well... Not really, I'm just trying so long, how possible in ASF to stay... Well, how said: I do want sometime my place whom further to give...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts