[LPW #101] Welcome to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax AKA LPW 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, nanashi-senpai is planning to leave within the next 2 years? :sowwy:

Hmm... Sorry Pichu, that you it hear must - But it's right: Sometime is also my lifeline here to end, where then at whom my place to give have (Maybe to you - wa ga deshi^^) - It's not because of you or because of the ASF - No, it's an freely decision...:goodtea:~>

Notice: Welcome Coins^^!

Hmm... Sorry Pichu, that you it hear must - But it's right: Sometime is also my lifeline here to end, where then at whom my place to give have (Maybe to you - wa ga deshi^^) - It's not because of you or because of the ASF - No, it's an freely decision...:goodtea:~>

Notice: Welcome Coins^^!

It's just sad to see people go... in the (less than) a year since I've joined I've already seen 4-5 people I've interacted with then they disappeared *poof*
But it's the internet :/

LPW will become lonely
5eFvp.gif

It's just sad to see people go... in the (less than) a year since I've joined I've already seen 4-5 people I've interacted with then they disappeared *poof*
I miss chiru. And now shi?!
What is happening to this world?

...Well, it's really a shame, that we not in the same time together to ASF joined, because we had maybe more time to chat, play or for also anything still... - But we'll maybe sometime outside of ASF personally meet...^^

I miss chiru. And now shi?!
What is happening to this world?

Well, what I than last from Chiru-chan at a VM heard have - Is that at she or at a known an accident had, and what other...>_>

Notice: Don't worry Dream, I'm still here for an unknown time...^^

Notice2: I'm now for today away, g'night guys^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts