[LPW #101] Welcome to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax AKA LPW 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
few things have happened, one of my friends fell out with me, a few other things relationship related and i accidently spent £20 yesterday so i can't get watchdogs... but other than that im good :goodtea: thanks for asking

Hellos zad sky shi and cram~ :casserole:

Hmm... =w= i wonder how the game calculates armor and whether 1 point actually counts for anything... =w= Dying so fast...

Lol, not again... Are you (been) nervous, that you maybe because of this ill are...>_>?

If I'd be not stressed/nervous in this situation it wouldn't be normal but no, I don't think that it is because of that. Just ate something too fat in the late night -> stomach problems^
[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; Server crashed :surprised:

/me snaps the rope from pure strength

nothing can tie me down sky! mwahahaha, but im staying anyway :runhappy:

by the way does anyone other than sova play final fantasy 14 here?

few things have happened, one of my friends fell out with me, a few other things relationship related and i accidently spent £20 yesterday so i can't get watchdogs... but other than that im good :goodtea: thanks for asking

...Well, I see... But "...one of my friends fell out with me..."? - From training...>_>? And £20..? - Hmm, but this can you sure fast re-collect, or...

Is okay, then...:goodtea:~>

kinda, they're just being immature so i aint apologizing for something if i aint done nothing wrong, and normally i would be able to get £20 fast but atm im unemployed so i dont get that much money for personal spending

that is some scary shit sky... let me go...

yo sam and co.

O.o... /me wanders off...

I think there was some other people that played? Not sure who =w= Ask sova? xD He probably knows best xD

y7c.gif

If I'd be not stressed/nervous in this situation it wouldn't be normal but no, I don't think that it is because of that. Just ate something too fat in the late night -> stomach problems^
...Oh so... Well, I'd not just guess that you too fatty food eaten have, but also fast - not?>_y

Notice: Welcome and g'midnight Samy^^!

Notice2: I'm for few min AFK.

kinda, they're just being immature so i aint apologizing for something if i aint done nothing wrong, and normally i would be able to get £20 fast but atm im unemployed so i dont get that much money for personal spending

Am back...

...Hmm, I see...

But didn't thought maybe as an waiter job for a time-long in bar/club...>_>?

would stop my benefits :sigh: ill just wait will get it eventually

would stop my benefits :sigh: ill just wait will get it eventually

"Would stop my benefits"? - How is that to understand...? Except of army, what would your vision/imagination be (About the time some cash to collect - so meant)...?>_y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts