[LPW #101] Welcome to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax AKA LPW 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
I moved a lot of stuff into the system as well. We'll need water in the system for fresh water and salt if we want to finish hells kitchen.

There is a storage bus on a tank with refilling water. Salt is more than enough available.

y7c.gif

There is a storage bus on a tank with refilling water. Salt is more than enough available.
not fresh water though.

You basically need to stop all non-essential resource gathering while you're not on the server, you're filling up your system with stuff and thus the map size is getting big very fast :P

The map at least the world folder is 27 MB...where the rest of the 4 GB we're using is at I just don't know...

not fresh water though.

The map at least the world folder is 27 MB...where the rest of the 4 GB we're using is at I just don't know...

If you need buckets, put an autonomous activator right in front of a tank... if you want I can do that later?

Oh, but it's morning on your side - self at the west-coast of USA - Semy...:goodtea:~>

Hmm... Seems that everybody in passiv-mode are...>_>

Notice: G'gratulation to your 70thK Anayo-chan^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts