[LPW #104] My Battle Cry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
boss recently gave a big speech on how we can't get any more overtime, then i look at this weeks schedule, and i'm scheduled to have overtime -.-

boss recently gave a big speech on how we can't get any more overtime, then i look at this weeks schedule, and i'm scheduled to have overtime -.-

Do you dislike overtime? It gets tiring but the money normally makes up for it. :D

well the money is nice, but it still kinda sucks. i used to get 2 days off, and for the last few weeks i only get one =/

well the money is nice, but it still kinda sucks. i used to get 2 days off, and for the last few weeks i only get one =/

Ah yeah that isn't much fun. There tend to be a few guys at my work that do 6 10 hour shifts a week quite regularly... glad I'm not those guys.

To preserve my laziness I just told my bosses that I would work 3 or 4 day weeks (preferring 3), of any days of their choosing. Working nice so far (though I did end up with an 11 hour shift last week, but I don't think they intended that to happen).

y7c.gif

Ah yeah that isn't much fun. There tend to be a few guys at my work that do 6 10 hour shifts a week quite regularly... glad I'm not those guys.

To preserve my laziness I just told my bosses that I would work 3 or 4 day weeks (preferring 3), of any days of their choosing. Working nice so far (though I did end up with an 11 hour shift last week, but I don't think they intended that to happen).

yeah it kinda sucks. actually, the manager wants me to consider training to be an assistant manager. it's cool and all, but that's a decent commitment i'm not sure i wanna make, and i'm lazy by nature, and it seems like a lot of work

Hello and nice bored afternoon friends... - Oh, just Infa is more or less here...:bored:

Yo Infa and g'morning on your side... - What's up?:bored:

well my boss wants to train me to be an assistant manager, and i'm carefully considering it

well my boss wants to train me to be an assistant manager, and i'm carefully considering it

Oh, how nice - Then will you soon a level further step, take this chance (so long the "chicken" still hot is) - Then can yourself than Fukaichou call...:goodtea:

Oh, how nice - Then will you soon a level further step, take this chance (so long the "chicken" still hot is) - Then can yourself than Fukaichou call...:goodtea:

well i'm considering it, cause i wasn't even sure if i was gonna stay there even through the year, not to mention i'm lazy by nature and i've only had 1 year work experience.it's something i have to really think about

well i'm considering it, cause i wasn't even sure if i was gonna stay there even through the year, not to mention i'm lazy by nature and i've only had 1 year work experience.it's something i have to really think about

I see... But how already said: You shouldn't your hands of this chance keep away, this is possible your ONE shot in your life...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx