[LPW #104] My Battle Cry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but it's not a decision i'm gonna just rush into

Well, you shouldn't now from me think, that I you to this decision pushing/force want, but this is possible the once option in your life - About that is really worth to think, not? - Think it right, then will you it see, give a shot/try...:goodtea:

Notice: Welcome Anayo-chan^^!

I say do it, if you ever have to swap jobs it will look good on you that you've been an assistant manager rather than just a normal store worker.

Hmm... assistant manager... isnt that the one that usually does all the work while the manager slacks? ;p

I say do it, if you ever have to swap jobs it will look good on you that you've been an assistant manager rather than just a normal store worker.

yeah that's definitely on my pro's list. and i think getting the position after a little more than a year of working my first job would look fairly well too. not sure if i'm willing to accept the responsibility though =/

yeah that's definitely on my pro's list. and i think getting the position after a little more than a year of working my first job would look fairly well too. not sure if i'm willing to accept the responsibility though =/

But think: More money maybe^^

Notice: Welcome and g'morning for you Samy^^!

y7c.gif

Lol where else are you thinking of working? =w= Maybe run off fast if you can ;p

Hellos shi~

Well, I'm now for a break away, where then bye...~:runhappy:

Accepting responsibility is part of life I'm afraid. You can't sit back forever. :P

yeah, i've always been worried that i might be a leader instead of a follower =/

yeah it kinda sucks. actually, the manager wants me to consider training to be an assistant manager. it's cool and all, but that's a decent commitment i'm not sure i wanna make, and i'm lazy by nature, and it seems like a lot of work

Might be worth the pay raise though? ;)

Leaders can be followers and followers can be leaders. For example, I am a devout follower of kamisama and yet leader of infa. :menft:

Also, saying that becoming assistant manager could well be infa's one shot in life is rather :/

Oh wow I didn't realize how little the LPW moved when I slept. Didn't expect to be on the same conversation XD

I'd take the promotion even if you think you might quit. Having that on your resume will look good, and might have the effect of slightly bumping up your starting wage when looking into other jobs (and what kind of jobs you get offered).

Also on the whole 'not interested in money thing': If you make more money faster, you can afford more time to be lazy...

Wow... Really Final; the LPW goes really in half-dead mode...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx