[LPW #104] My Battle Cry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got boarderlands eh? How are you finding it? I know my brother liked the first one quite a bit, but I've never even thought about buying it XD

Borderlands is nice ;p Tons of odd characters~ Not too hard... sorta... but then again :/ Im sniping everything from range of blowing the heck out of them with vehicular weaponry xD So im not particularly playing fair with them anyway... =w= Medium/close range combat would be quite different since enemies usually hit fairly hard...? The shields regenerate before they can do too much if i stay at range but closer.... more bullets hit =w= Its supposed to be for multiplayer but people are busy or im just too low level to play with them =/ Apparently multiplayer makes it so that theres more enemies @_@ And it all scales to the level of the highest player? Mehs =w= I think enemies also scale with level and at a slightly faster rate than the player? Except this might be ng+ since the enemies arent getting much stronger atm =w= Im fairly sure theres about... ng+ 3? With the dlc stuff anyway... i think...

Reactions: FinalPyre
Borderlands is nice ;p Tons of odd characters~ Not too hard... sorta... but then again :/ Im sniping everything from range of blowing the heck out of them with vehicular weaponry xD So im not particularly playing fair with them anyway... =w= Medium/close range combat would be quite different since enemies usually hit fairly hard...? The shields regenerate before they can do too much if i stay at range but closer.... more bullets hit =w= Its supposed to be for multiplayer but people are busy or im just too low level to play with them =/ Apparently multiplayer makes it so that theres more enemies @_@ And it all scales to the level of the highest player? Mehs =w= I think enemies also scale with level and at a slightly faster rate than the player? Except this might be ng+ since the enemies arent getting much stronger atm =w= Im fairly sure theres about... ng+ 3? With the dlc stuff anyway... i think...

first borderlands, or bordelands 2? tiny tina became my first celebrity crush. well not tina, but ashly burch, and she's barely a celebrity, but still

Good old skyrim thievery. But who bothers putting in the perks to take equipped items... and her level wasn't high enough for that perk either!!!!

Good old skyrim thievery. But who bothers putting in the perks to take equipped items... and her level wasn't high enough for that perk either!!!!

i wanna get mad at you for taking the satire video so literally, but i actually was thinking the same thing :wasclose:

i wanna get mad at you for taking the satire video so literally, but i actually was thinking the same thing :wasclose:

Hahahahahaha I like how it /does/ pretty accurately show how ridiculous the stealing system is. And also a bit of how ridiculously fast it levels up. :P

Hmm... and to hope they dont nerf it ;p Though skyrim seems to have tons of op stuff =w=

A long and boring night.

I think I'm still recovering from World Cup letdown. As a Detroit Lions fan, I should be used to the "so ends another season for my team" feeling by now. :reallydespaired:

hrdt.gif

I have no idea where it's from, but this definitely belongs in the WTF??? files!

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; Japan is the Land of the Rising WTF ^^

:casserole:

Thanks to sammy's antics, I couldn't sleep last night. =\

A long and boring night.

I think I'm still recovering from World Cup letdown. As a Detroit Lions fan, I should be used to the "so ends another season for my team" feeling by now. :reallydespaired:

Do you watch basketball leggy? =\

A long and boring night.

Lol, Detroit Lions? Chicago Bears got the NFC North this year! :menft:

Do you watch basketball leggy? =\

Hopefully OKC will do better next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts