[LPW #104] My Battle Cry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I should find more chances to watch American football, =\

American Football has a couple games every year in England. They started doing that a couple years ago to get people in Europe interested in American Football. Don't think they have had much success yet though lol.

Thanks to the NFL, now our local football/soccer league has a ridiculous idea of playing matches overseas. =\

y7c.gif

I think that's a friendly tournament. They have that off-season every year in the US.

I'm fine with it as long as they're friendlies and not national league games. =\

Lol, Detroit Lions? Chicago Bears got the NFC North this year! :menft:

Nonsense, this is the year when the Lions win the Super Bowl, crushing all their competitors in decisive fashion, sowing carnage with their magnificent...

I'm sorry, I can't say all that with a straight face! :laughpanda:

I think that's a friendly tournament. They have that off-season every year in the US.

I'm fine with it as long as they're friendlies and not national league games. =\

I see. The NFL games in Europe are regular season games which kinda sucks, especially since each team only plays 16 games per season.

How have the Cardinals been doing? =\

If you are talking about the cardinals in American Football they had a decent season last year. They are rebuilding after losing key players.

Nonsense, this is the year when the Lions win the Super Bowl, crushing all their competitors in decisive fashion, sowing carnage with their magnificent...

I'm sorry, I can't say all that with a straight face! :laughpanda:

Lol. Anything is possible I suppose. I would rather have Detroit win the Super Bowl then have Green Bay win again

A team in English football league play 38 games a season. 19 home and 19 away. The number is even. It's fair.

But they're planning to introduce a 39th game overseas in order to hoard money. It's not friendly but a competitive game. Who faces whom solely determined by drawing lots. That is screwed. =\

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; Detroit Lions play the Atlanta Falcons in England this year.

!!!

What are new forum posts and new threads doing there?! HOW DO I ELIMINATE THEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts