[LPW #104] My Battle Cry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it's about bedtime for me.

Just finished Rail Wars 01, Akame ga Kill 01, and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 01.

None of them seem all that great to me, although Akame has some promise. I'll give them another 2 or 3 episodes, and see how they go.

Anyone else watching these?

Nite all! :bye:

Rail Wars was good imo, I like simple comedy.

Aldnoah Zero has the potential to be good if the Mech Combat is up to standard. There wasn't much going on in the first episode aside from the ending, but it looks to be good.

SAO 2 will be good if the OP sequence is anything to go by. Why does he have a lightsaber though?

I expected Captain Earth to be a 12 Episode series, but it's got enough life left in it for a full season.

Mahouka was almost always going to be a full season, so much to cover and it's very slow.

Well, am back from lunch...:runhappy:

Notice:
Rail Wars was also in the manga version awesome, and it's also awesome in the anime version.

SAO II will about 2 seasons long be (How his first 2 arks...) - Summer- and Fall-season - This is good, will not fast over...

Oh, Raly... Welcome...:runhappy: ...- And:objection: ...Don't disappear again...!!!

Lol why Infa...?!? - Maybe because of the thing with the firing...?:surprised:

cause you want ralium to stay. he wants to kill me. he also scratches at my nee-san's brain. you're evil :goodtea:

cause you want ralium to stay. he wants to kill me. he also scratches at my nee-san's brain. you're evil :goodtea:

:eathead: Oh so... But Raly is a funny guy, he doesn't mean seriously, what he means... - Where then, be cool Infa...:goodtea:

Notice: I an evil...??? Then because of that/this is it so hot around me.:evillaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース