[LPW #104] My Battle Cry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has your mom told you what she kinda expects from you? Or does she just yell for no reason?

I mean if she wants you to follow a certain career path/way of life she should understand if you want to do something different then what she wants you to do. The job of a parent is to guide, not to control.

Yes but everything she spouts is pretty much exaggerated bs that she made up in her mind... she doesnt have nearly enough information to make the assumptions she does and yet she goes ahead and makes them... shes more of the controlling type... wont believe anything you say unless it lines up with her twisted thoughts and then screams at you for not accepting "reality"... you can see where that doesnt work cant you?... also adds "god told me" after every other sentence even if its obviously wrong... and that just makes it so she cant take back what she says because its the words of god or some other bs... so... i really doubt im the one thats avoiding reality...

Yes but everything she spouts is pretty much exaggerated bs that she made up in her mind... she doesnt have nearly enough information to make the assumptions she does and yet she goes ahead and makes them... shes more of the controlling type... wont believe anything you say unless it lines up with her twisted thoughts and then screams at you for not accepting "reality"... you can see where that doesnt work cant you?... also adds "god told me" after every other sentence even if its obviously wrong... and that just makes it so she cant take back what she says because its the words of god or some other bs... so... i really doubt im the one thats avoiding reality...

Not trying to tell you what to do samy, but maybe you should really consider moving out if that option is available to you.

Moving out while in school is normally not a great option, but if she starts escalating at all...

Be safe. Vereor nox.

Hmm... mehs... i guess ill poke at the option... somewhat expensive around here.. but maybe i could just.. sighs i really dont like dorms... had a horrible roommate for the first year...

Yeah its just more convenient to be home at this point... lots of stuff here to use...

Better money-wise (rent/food), time-wise (some basic things taken care of by others), and usually stress-wise (less money/time issues to worry about, mainly). I also really can't wait to move out, but I'd find it difficult to justify.

Especially since if I did it now, it wouldn't take a brilliant person to figure out it is because "I don't want to live with you people anymore", and that isn't how I want to leave ^^;;;;

Hmm... yeah... isnt the best conditions to leave under... think ill try and add more to the three hours of sleep... =w=

/me tapes [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; eyes open while he tries to sleep :evillaugh:

Someone plans to delete the spam section? =\ What a brilliant idea. =D

Do that and bring back the epic shoutbox. =D

WB Sam. Maybe you can finally get to bed on time :/

@T basically just a chat box. Much like you see on many crummy anime sites and the like.

WB Sam. Maybe you can finally get to bed on time :/

@T basically just a chat box. Much like you see on many crummy anime sites and the like.

Ah, I know what you mean, I am a member of a "crummy" anime site that uses that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread