[LPW #104] My Battle Cry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm also for today off/away, where then... G'night guys...:dead:

Just noticed someone made a Dark Souls x SAO crossover fic. Not sure if interested...

those 3rd shift hours lol

it's been getting even worse!! at least this week i finally have 2 days off like i'm supposed to :sigh:

i've been getting 6 eight hour days. scheduled to leave at 2, and i'll leave at 6. scheduled for 4, i'll leave at 6:30. at least i was able to leave before 6:30 last night.

Hmm... so what to just do for a while? :/ Stupid delusional person decided to scream at me for an hour so i need more pleasant thoughts before i go back to sleep :/

That sounds terrible.

Also if you remember what I was saying about people at my work. I think one just just finished something like 9 10 hour days in a row... I wouldn't even accept that hour sheet XD

At least you're finally getting /some/ kind of break. We're doing rennos now so closed for the next 3 days :runhappy:

Why are delusional people screaming at you for prolonged periods to wake you from slumber? I was going to say good morning but then I noticed you haven't been gone all that long. :P

And they should know better. Don't wake the dragon.

That sounds terrible.

Also if you remember what I was saying about people at my work. I think one just just finished something like 9 10 hour days in a row... I wouldn't even accept that hour sheet XD

At least you're finally getting /some/ kind of break. We're doing rennos now so closed for the next 3 days :runhappy:

Most I worked in one week was 72 hours, and I hated it.

That sounds terrible.

my manager did 12 8 hour days. the first week they scheduled her for monday off, then the second week they scheduled her for sunday. and i'm pretty sure a couple of those days she had to work doubles.

my manager did 12 8 hour days. the first week they scheduled her for monday off, then the second week they scheduled her for sunday. and i'm pretty sure a couple of those days she had to work doubles.

That sucks since most managers are on salary and don't get paid overtime.

How do these people not just say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".

Unless you are a powerhouse and really want to see how big you can make a single paycheck be. :P

I did that, then cried when I saw how much money was taken away in taxes :(

For me all that means is a bigger check at the end of the year (-_-)

But that is mostly because I don't earn that much during school.

Well technically im supposed to be off at a dentist appointment but someone decided to make another random stupid test of... i dont even know... then scream at me when i betrayed her expectations and went back to sleep :/ I think this person has developed a bit of a god complex :/

For me all that means is a bigger check at the end of the year (-_-)

But that is mostly because I don't earn that much during school.

Yeah, I usually get a decent amount back during tax return season for the same reason.

Well technically im supposed to be off at a dentist appointment but someone decided to make another random stupid test of... i dont even know... then scream at me when i betrayed her expectations and went back to sleep :/ I think this person has developed a bit of a god complex :/

??? Did you know you had one? Because just not going still costs money. But I hate it when people make things I need to go to and don't tell me. ><

And @Telly LOL literally just got a GST check in the mail. Which isn't quite the same thing but rather similar.

y7c.gif

I know... its just that its kind of past the time now with all the nutsiness... I was basically prepared to go but then... mehs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家