[LPW #104] My Battle Cry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in your case am I in clear TKos... But still so 1 year ago was more active on the LPW in this time already...

Notice: Hello and g'evening guys^^!

Could also be that everyone is just losing interest in spamming all the time. I know a few of the more active users like KOS-MOS, and Dark Angel kind of got bored and just left.

What? Looking for something to talk about?

How about a wild uncontrolled sex orgy video?

Yes, that would be nice. Of course, I can't actually post one here. :evillaugh:

Could also be that everyone is just losing interest in spamming all the time. I know a few of the more active users like KOS-MOS, and Dark Angel kind of got bored and just left.

Well yeah... But I've the feeling, that not just the LPW-part but also the whole ASF on a slowly death moves - What somehow I feel me sad about the forum... - The activity of ASF was about 1​/3​ activer about a year before than now in this time...

Well, it can maybe from me egoistic sound, but you know...>_>

Well yeah... But I've the feeling, that not just the LPW-part but also the whole ASF on a slowly death moves - What somehow I feel me sad about the forum... - The activity of ASF was about 1​/3​ activer about a year before than now in this time...

Well, it can maybe from me egoistic sound, but you know...>_>

Yeah, people are leaving faster than they are being replaced by newcomers.

The vast majority of the users on this forum just download stuff, only a few actually spam.

Yeah, people are leaving faster than they are being replaced by newcomers.

The vast majority of the users on this forum just download stuff, only a few actually spam.

This true... Because in this case can then in few years almost the whole Social-section (Spam-, Game-section and etc.) delete, and then just the Download-section let - If that happens, then I'll forced also the forum with heavy heart to leave... Because for me means a forum: Where members with each other interact - and not that they only downloading would... - No, not with me...>_>

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; nanashi is plotting to delete the social section!

I figured you'd want in on the action.

/me joins [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; in being a :casserole:

:bye: unown, again sorry for the loss of your uncle :sowwy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家