[LPW #104] My Battle Cry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recently missed a doctors appointment that I had no idea about... or just forgot :/

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; I just got extra credit on my tax return, didn't receive a separate check :(

Oh I always get checks :/

Sam you shouldn't miss appointments! Angry people are less important than doctors~

y7c.gif

Sighs... the explosion of stupidity when they communicate...

I would agree if the angry person wasnt the one that was supposed to drive me to the dentist =/

Hmm... no i dont think im actually that smart =/ Its just this gathering of irrational people =/

And I already made the award for you too... :(

I know the feeling. I'm currently dealing with two sisters back home from school/work who are a tiny bit stir crazy from not being around their friends. They are constantly doing things that make me want to throw them through a window. The annoying thing is that I realized that they are probably trying to 'show love' and 'have fun' with me, even though I've flat out told them they're pissing me off.

Either they are intentional bullies, which I find a bit unlikely, or they are simply too dumb to realize that continuing does not make me happier...

I guess its a similar situation except i dont really respond so its mostly her jumping to all the worst conclusions in her mind and suddenly im possessed by devils or something all because ive been sitting around most of summer in front of a laptop and sketchbook... normally parents would be happy that their child is being semi productive and drawing at times wouldnt they?...

And I already made the award for you too... :(

I know the feeling. I'm currently dealing with two sisters back home from school/work who are a tiny bit stir crazy from not being around their friends. They are constantly doing things that make me want to throw them through a window. The annoying thing is that I realized that they are probably trying to 'show love' and 'have fun' with me, even though I've flat out told them they're pissing me off.

Either they are intentional bullies, which I find a bit unlikely, or they are simply too dumb to realize that continuing does not make me happier...

I never had sisters so I really can't relate lol. Well, I have a half sister. my mom wanted 3 daughters, but ended up with 3 sons :/

Hmm... also read some odd article about negativity creating more negativity? I think that fact that shes always screaming at someone or another every day probably contributed to her current unpleasantness... especially since she seems to have associated me with the person she always screams at... all irrationally...

I guess its a similar situation except i dont really respond so its mostly her jumping to all the worst conclusions in her mind and suddenly im possessed by devils or something all because ive been sitting around most of summer in front of a laptop and sketchbook... normally parents would be happy that their child is being semi productive and drawing at times wouldnt they?...

Yeah I'd mostly just be quiet and hope for the best myself o.o
Maybe you should start practicing evil rituals, so the (pseudo) confirmation of her beliefs can ease her mind?

@T a half sister? You're mom sounds really... unlucky XD. 1/8 odds :/

Hmm... also read some odd article about negativity creating more negativity? I think that fact that shes always screaming at someone or another every day probably contributed to her current unpleasantness... especially since she seems to have associated me with the person she always screams at... all irrationally...

Your sister?

But it could make it funny. Priorities, right?

/me is a good person, really!

@T also worth mentioning that I'm glad you mom failed, so I can talk to good old telly~

Brothers and sisters, you say?

I am sooo bad! :evillaugh:

Last edited:
Hmm... evil rituals involve too many unpleasant things =/ I would never be able to get myself to do them =w=

@T a half sister? You're mom sounds really... unlucky XD. 1/8 odds :/

A half sister from my dad and I guess you can say his mistress or whatever it's called. So she has nothing to do with my mom lol.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; yeah, usually screaming and yelling all the time will just make you feel worse and make you want to scream and yell more :/

/me ties up ana as a sacrifice =w=

Hmm... im going to assume shes still yelling to those "friends" on the phone if that screaming from her room all morning was any indication... she probably also got her ideas that there is something wrong with me from those "friends"...

Hmm... evil rituals involve too many unpleasant things =/ I would never be able to get myself to do them =w=

"Just going shopping, Mom! Need some more eyes of newts and spider hearts!"

@telly ah pretty much what I guessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.