[LPW #112] The Lonesome Crowded West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am' back...

And, ...
『Btw, forgot to mention... Nice new siggy Kyoudai ^_^』
Thanks Kyoudai^^! ...-But, am' only so ~ 87% happy with that, I wanted than gif-siggy but did noticed, that the shadow in gif format shity look gotten has... Dunno why...>_>

@Samy - Either...>_>

@Pichu - You're gotten very shy against me lately...>_>

You mean how it is out of focus?

Ehmm.. If you about the siggy mean now, then I'd again explain: Well, if the siggy in an gif format is, then shows me that the shadows in an once shity dark mass melts, what me very annoyes - because so was not thought...>_>

Well, am' now at lunch - Later all...:goodtea:

Edit: Bye Samy and have an nice night still^^!

I've had Nagato for quite a while now...

I love my battleships <3

Nagato, Mutsu and the Kongou sisters... I just want Bismarck! >.<

And of course Yamato and Musashi but they're not on my priority list xP

I've Mutsu for a long time as well, she was my main flag ship before Musashi turned up, but every time I get a 5 hours timer it turned out to be Mutsu or a BB is drop from a boss its Mutsu, I've had like 10+ Mutsu already, but I wanted a Nagato. Finally after I decided not to care about my resource, I just spammed the BB until I got one, and finally I got one! Bismarck? Sucks to be you, you need to get Z1 first, then do the Yamato recipe (4k/6k/6k/2k) and hope that the 5 hour timer is not Mutsu or Nagato...

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; just threw out money for kongo. can't throw more out for nagato or mutsu. besides.. those are full armored ones. i prefer the no armor yamato figure. she looks better and less expensive compared to the two new ones. :>

EDIT: got mutsu yesterday after a couple of failed attempts at building a bb. >.<

@Pichu - You're gotten very shy against me lately...>_>

Err... hi nanashi-senpai :nyanmusu_unsure:

I've Mutsu for a long time as well, she was my main flag ship before Musashi turned up, but every time I get a 5 hours timer it turned out to be Mutsu or a BB is drop from a boss its Mutsu, I've had like 10+ Mutsu already, but I wanted a Nagato. Finally after I decided not to care about my resource, I just spammed the BB until I got one, and finally I got one! Bismarck? Sucks to be you, you need to get Z1 first, then do the Yamato recipe (4k/6k/6k/2k) and hope that the 5 hour timer is not Mutsu or Nagato...

Yeah I know Bismarck's gonna take a while for me to get but I'm not giving up!!! :gokiko_uwoh:

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; just threw out money for kongo. can't throw more out for nagato or mutsu. besides.. those are full armored ones. i prefer the no armor yamato figure. she looks better and less expensive compared to the two new ones. :>

EDIT: got mutsu yesterday after a couple of failed attempts at building a bb. >.<

Looks like everyone has KanColle figures but me now. :nyanmusu_despair:

I don't mind the full body armour versions, certainly the "damaged" versions are cheaper and a little more... ecchi but I won't buy any figures because...

1) I'm the kind that can't stop once I start on something I really like, i.e. collecting figures
2) I don't have the money to sustain such a hobby anyway
3) My house suffers from dust problems which is not healthy for figures

I'll... just remain sad and look at pictures online xP

Don't mind them either. Guess I will add them to watch list for now.

Wow the LPW is really further gone...:goodtea: {Is maybe because of the earlier closing of ASF store today.)​

hrdt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者