[LPW #112] The Lonesome Crowded West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making a mini pizza while I watch Blacklist on Netflix. Really good show.

Well, I've had a long day so I'm off to sleep. Good-night LPW, and my lovely Shin (where ever you are)!
:nekopara_sleep:

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; i am doing fine. feel so naked with shorter hair now, though. =/ and how are you doing?
Well look on the bright side of things, it will be cheaper to shampoo it now :$
shin is too jealous that he would start making up lies to feel superior when he is actually far inferior to me

/me orders guards to throw shoes at shin
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION];

That's very tempting to turn into a girl but shin just killed my mood now I don't feel like doing anything :vomitblood:....fine I'll try reverse psychology ~:evillaugh:

please don't slice me or split me or cut me, I'm way too fabulous for this then again even your katana won't make a scratch I bet it's fake that when you tried to cut a piece of wood your sword actually broke into pieces leaving you speechless:lmao:I'm pretty sure then you went to return the sword but they didn't accept leaving you in grief so then you had to rebuild your sword with plastic. Complete Epic Failure, muhahahahaha:laughpanda:
RALIUM,, keke I think you got the totally wrong impression...I was never going to hurt you :innocent:

And I think your fabulous too for spamming spamy. I mean sammy~
:ninja: post of the day~

Why..does LPW get so lively whenever I go to bed.. :nekopara_cry:
Your dreams come into reality when you sleep :G
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; That's good to hear. A hangover is the worst. Or so I've heard.

/me cuddles up to Jez, because he is bored and has nothing to do

/me joins in the cuddle xD Cause I still got mah long hair fufufufuf omgal can you tell who has had no sleep and just had a acup of coffee !? :korokke_meh: I'm sensitive to stimulants cause I'm so Damn handsome, ops I mean healthy/genki lol XD Well I ehard John Locke say that in the Lost series on TV....Actually it was an interview.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; ! (´ʘ‿ʘ ) :korokke_peek:
:korokke_twins:
Awh I see your going to bed, well I suppose you need it. Sleep tight then.

HI minna-san.

Reactions: Jezebel
Yo Mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (´ʘ‿ʘ )

Maybe be Mad together ? Sometimes the sound of madness is not all that bad, at least when it -brakes- the silence.

『You are awfully genki today? Did something good/bad happen? xD』

Yes I had coffee >.< And that can be all it takes rofl. (okay a bit more than that, I mean, I sometimes get only more awake if I don't go to sleep) Plus this music is......gawl

Plus I'm getting my Fiber installed today too, which isn't too bad.

So you wanna be mad together ?

One time The cops refused to let me go without a urine test because I had a few chocolate drinks with a tad bit much sugar in it.

『When did I ever reject people who wanted to be mad ^_^ Even if the "madness" they desire at the time is but an excuse to wreck havoc for no reason, it creates an opening for true Madness to invade their mind...:evillaugh:

Hello to you too again. ;R Hows are thou ~? Time still being the same old same old ?
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; what are you talking about ? But I'm not mad at you :korokke_cook:

:cometry:

『I will ask you the same question: What are YOU talking about? Madness is far more than just being mad at someone!:gokiko_rawr:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx