[LPW #112] The Lonesome Crowded West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jez could sometime also via webcam to ASF her conference switch up, not...?:goodtea:

Indeed indeed.........eheh. I'm sure.

Jezebel if your reading this... maybe you should buy the dreaded google glasses and take us on a trip to sake land as well. I know, lets have a drunk conference call :laughpanda:

[MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; hmm yes it does doesn't it. Especially if one gets the opportunity to observe it a bit too much instead of being a user of it~ :1 And not that I know anything about your life, but where ever possible, try to not let the world get you down. The world has so many things to show, but often the most dearest, are not the ones flashing in front of us, that can sometimes just distract us from the more hidden and special things.

I hope that made some kind of sense. I'm sry if it didn't, I'm not a true master of words. Moral of the story basically is this, take notice of what you focus on in life. It can matter.

Reactions: Jezebel
jeze has become professional O.o

lol don't compliment her too much she'll grow some ego :emjudge:

Night shi

Some ego? some? Jezzy-chan needs more compliments if she doesn't even have any ego.

Maybe I should share a bit bit of mine lol c;

/me has even Id, ego, and super ego.

Oh, night shi.

*looks at clock, dangit, I should to go take care of a few things already. I'm aiming to be back.

I guess then we should assume that she is full of ego even if she acts as she doesn't have any

but, I don't have any ego please everyone compliment me come on :mafiaboss: I won LPW 3 times in a row and I'm not showing off :innocent: I didn't even ask for a trophy~

No Freudian :c But he invented the Sexual Dynamics ;.; OBJECTION !

Sky has an atomic ego hmmm. And what happens if I try to split your ego Sky...Will it create a nice fireworks...muhahaha with pretty colors everywhere. None of you stand a chance once I start moving over the world.

/me blows up Sky's ego with a Particle accelerator and chases Shin around with a juicer ~! Now soon all your bases belongs to ME.

And EDit, @Ralium your ego is as subtle as a cyborg with stealth camouflage. And as brazen as a Tank driving into a porcelain store. You have my compliments.

Sky has an atomic ego hmmm. And what happens if I try to split your ego Sky...Will it create a nice fireworks...muhahaha with pretty colors everywhere.

Only shinsephian psychology is allowed in this room! We have the moe, the moe-moe and the super moe.

I swear I wasn't gone that long....

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; how was the conference call?

It was okay. I'm dealing with system IT people, so I have to put on my IT hat. Basically, discussion is making a modification to a system that took them 2 years to build. Now I have read the requirements and give my blessing. My fear is that one modification with take 2 years complete, and I told them that I don't want it if it's going to take that long. Everyone reassured me that it wouldn't. Exciting huh?

Thanks @741 :)

Conference calls makes Jezy sound very professional...

Hey to you too Ana, things going okay ?

Hello [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]! You're awake, just kidding. /me hugs Genki!

Anyway, yes, my day job...the ones that pay the monthly bills.

Jez could sometime also via webcam to ASF her conference switch up, not...?:goodtea:

Although it sounds interesting...hmmm, can't see it happening.

Jezzy-chan is a very professional lady.

Thank you! I have to be working with VPs and executives.

Indeed indeed.........eheh. I'm sure.

Jezebel if your reading this... maybe you should buy the dreaded google glasses and take us on a trip to sake land as well. I know, lets have a drunk conference call :laughpanda:

The point is for you to be able to taste the sake. If I drank during the day, everyone would know...I've know I'm mentioned to Shin I turn red from head to toe. Would not be a successful conference call.

jeze has become professional O.o

lol don't compliment her too much she'll grow some ego :emjudge:

Ego don't really have an ego; however, I am professional.

Well, this was a counter reply to your set before...^^

...Anyway, am' now in bed, where then g'night and bye all...:goodtea:

Good night Shi! Have a restful sleep.

Night shi

Some ego? some? Jezzy-chan needs more compliments if she doesn't even have any ego.

/me holds on Shin tightly!

why are you jealous shin is it because I won 3 LPWs in a row :laughpanda:

Sky has an atomic ego hmmm. And what happens if I try to split your ego Sky...Will it create a nice fireworks...muhahaha with pretty colors everywhere.

I have a nuclear ego why don't you split me:lmao:

It was okay. I'm dealing with system IT people, so I have to put on my IT hat. Basically, discussion is making a modification to a system that took them 2 years to build. Now I have read the requirements and give my blessing. My fear is that one modification with take 2 years complete, and I told them that I don't want it if it's going to take that long. Everyone reassured me that it wouldn't. Exciting huh?

/me holds on Shin tightly!
At least it wasn't horrible...now I want that TPS report by 5. j/k j/k

:puniko_love:
holding me tightly...

/me dropkicks shin into the pool filled with goo.
Nani!?!?!?
why are you jealous shin is it because I won 3 LPWs in a row :laughpanda:

I was just doing what you told me to...:sowwy:

:kongou: you are far inferior to me little shin , know your place which is right beside that hut outside of my Empire~

why did the chicken cross the street

see, not admitting that you have an ego actually means you are full of ego:lmao: professional jeze~

:lmao: It was hilarious. You're all gooey now, you should take all your clothes off and give them to me. Then I'll wash your back. And your front. And sides.
vRbglH1.gif

:kongou: you are far inferior to me little shin , know your place which is right beside that hut outside of my Empire~
Ralium is nothing but ego, thinking he's superior to me and that he has an empire...

Just to mention I find such professionalism impressive. I bet someone feels proud of you. Jezebels Black hat no doubt :3
Hello [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]! You're awake, just kidding. /me hugs Genki!

Anyway, yes, my day job...the ones that pay the monthly bills.
Am I :?
Your hugs are warm and cheerful sigh. :korokke_doki:

:korokke_hole: Don't make me bite you !
The point is for you to be able to taste the sake. If I drank during the day, everyone would know...I've know I'm mentioned to Shin I turn red from head to toe. Would not be a successful conference call.
I might wager against that.
Everyone would just go Kawaiiiii~ and gather around to hug you, making you even more red from top to toe. How adorable, a drunk red blushing IT girl that all red and fumbles her speech in an important meeting. (ye I know, it was just a call, but I imagined you standing in a top floor of a skyscraper like that in front of a bunch of suit and ties)
Ego don't really have an ego; however, I am professional.

Saw what you did thar.

Turn yourself into a girl and see how much you still dare to tempt me by saying that...xR :gotidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx