[LPW #112] The Lonesome Crowded West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... Hello and g'evening guys...:goodtea:

Edit: Welcome you both: Jez and Samy^^!

Reactions: Jezebel
g'evening Nanashi.

Jeezy> If I didn't really know you, I would have mistaken you for a nice person.

Hi again LPW~

cool 7shi ^^
Who was she again? I knew it's getting an anime in the future but forget her name D:

I feel an Unown-kun...:goodtea:

Edit: I had right...
cool 7shi ^^
Who was she again? I knew it's getting an anime in the future but forget her name D:

Thanks^^! And she is this time from an different LN/anime how before few siggies - She is the main heroine from Absolute Duo, Yurie... But I've already about this in the Anime Talk section mentioned...

So much glomping!

5AOKRws.jpg

Hellos unown~

Hmm btw shi, if youre changing the size of things... hold "shift" to keep it the same dimensions so it doesnt stretch?

Hmm btw shi, if youre changing the size of things... hold "shift" to keep it the same dimensions so it doesnt stretch?
Ahmm... Sorry Samy, but the siggy is exactly 500×300p. big, isn't bigger...>_>

Ahmm... Sorry Samy, but the siggy is exactly 500×300p. big, isn't bigger...>_>

Sammy means the character render. If you hold shift while resizing, it will keep all dimension in scale.

EDIT: Shin, I meant ONE.. just mistyped it.. Stop picking on my faults.. :deadsad:

Hello Leggy! How are you feeling today?

Not bad, a little more energy today, otherwise no major changes since yesterday.

Just when you think you've seen everything......

There is something seriously wrong with this guy. :nyanmusu_wtf:

Reactions: Jezebel
72gDQ48.png

After 98 Admiral levels and Mutsu-chan cursed for so long, I've finally able to get my Nagato after much spamming 400/130/600/30 for 2 days...first 5 hours timer was Mutsu but thank god second timer is Nagato...finally...one of the last BB to get other than Yamato and Bismarck from LSC now...

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]

Sammy means the character render. If you hold shift while resizing, it will keep all dimension in scale.

Hmm... Sorry Unown-kun, but I don't get it what you both mean... - For me seems it ok to be, the chara is directly so made...>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

coral112 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1215135/
would you please update to Ver.23.05.01?
Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx