[LPW #112] The Lonesome Crowded West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Jezebel~

I missed everyone here as well.

I think it is lack of iron... so I've been pretty sleepy lately. (Studying, art projects)

I'm fine now. Hope you're doing well.

Hello Shinseph~

I'm glad you're taking care of your adorable waifu~ Don't forget to give them some spa time. /me winks

It appears we are listening to songs, backwards, looking for hidden messages... learn about perception.

Hi Monj~

AFK soon. Volunteering now in class.

no worries. i'm already working on my plan

i see, i see. ok, i'll start with my beloved shiina.
Shiina is MINE. Because you just wont accept sharing and I WILL NOT give her up. /me sings never gonna give you up.

Hello Jezebel~

I missed everyone here as well.

I think it is lack of iron... so I've been pretty sleepy lately. (Studying, art projects)

I'm fine now. Hope you're doing well.

Hello Shinseph~

I'm glad you're taking care of your adorable waifu~ Don't forget to give them some spa time. /me winks

It appears we are listening to songs, backwards, looking for hidden messages... learn about perception.
Spa time. Got it!

Yes the human mind is terribly fascinating. I've done some reading on that phenomenon.

Jeezy> No, you are gonna end up messing with them in the end again and I can't afford that as I have a big gig on Saturday.

nee-san get's mad at mee for trying to trade waifu, while he's trying to treat them like a piece of meat to be shared :sigh:

nee-san get's mad at mee for trying to trade waifu, while he's trying to treat them like a piece of meat to be shared :sigh:
I'm just obeying the laws of twinship. Treat them like meat what nonsense! I would never eat a waifu!

My dear infamous... would it be fine if you found more waifu or at least screw them senseless so they wouldn't leave you

Such a conundrum...

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] ; Generous of you to hand it over~

Oh, and Ralium, they say that if you mention a person's name, and that person appears the next minute or so... that particular person shall have a long life. Asian thing...

/me is currently listening to satanic messages from Pokemon in Psychology class O.o Yes, it is a real lesson.

Long live Renano until 144 still single I missed you my dear reeeen :runhappy: /me glomps
O.o I don't get it are you into Art or Psychology.......or is Drawing just a hobby!!

Jeezy> No, you are gonna end up messing with them in the end again and I can't afford that as I have a big gig on Saturday.

:puniko_stare: I didn't mess them up. I just put them in alphabetical orderand maybe added a couple more the stack.. See, I was being helpful. However, a big gig, club or party?

Hello Leggy! How are you feeling today?

so you eat rats, I should note that

:traitor: oh yeah why don't you eat a demon penguin from hell must taste good, not that its actually illegal~

:gotidea: hmm...eating a penguin...Noted:evillaugh:

@jeze

hi jezebel so what have you been up to??how was work?? =3

Sighs.. so much nutsiness @_@ Hellos ojou sama and jezzie >< Mg is taking quite a bit of time @_@

Reactions: Jezebel
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Me and my friend got ourselves a night in this new night club. If we perform well we will be playing there every Saturday, maybe even Sunday.... "Perform well" as we need a good turn out... And we decided to make it trap/hip-hop night

so you eat rats, I should note that

:traitor: oh yeah why don't you eat a demon penguin from hell must taste good, not that its actually illegal~

:gotidea: hmm...eating a penguin...Noted:evillaugh:

Penguin for lunch everyone! Rally has graciously agreed to be lunch.
deiCbtX.gif

@jeze

hi jezebel so what have you been up to??how was work?? =3

"Was work"...I wish, unfortunately, still working for the next four hours. Reading more documents, signing off changes to the company system, and working on other implementations.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Me and my friend got ourselves a night in this new night club. If we perform well we will be playing there every Saturday, maybe even Sunday.... "Perform well" as we need a good turn out... And we decided to make it trap/hip-hop night

That sounds great. It's all advertising, and word of mouth; otherwise, I'm sure you'll do well. Good luck!

Our conversation has gone very ecchi...and in front of Jezzy-chan and okaasan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

coral112 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1215135/
would you please update to Ver.23.05.01?
Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/