[LPW #112] The Lonesome Crowded West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone remove this background for me? I guess you guys are good at photoshop and things... Ill pay with cookies. I need it as png

34379a01c4f8a342c3ac832556c67e9c.jpg

Suisei no Gargantia is good at the begining......... Pandora Hearts was okay too, it was very long ago

Yep. I'd also the both Fate-seasons choice/recommend...:goodtea:

[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; Here you go

2zs05cn.png

Hmm..guess I'll go for Suisei no Gargantia :0

/me glomps

Btw, can someone help me pick one of these xD
wv8kjp.png

The only anime I saw in your list is Pandora hearts...in those you pointed at~
I liked Pandora hearts but there is a problem with it, the Anime is unfinished so when you watch the final episode you'll feel really weird(you'll say WTF...that's it !!??) though I don't think they'll ever complete the Anime because the manga is still ongoing and it's really long I'd give it a score of 6-7

/me running glomps [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]...good-night!
:nekopara_hug:

Hello [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]! How are you?

I kinda needed the letters too, but I wont make you do it again. Thanks anyway and good night

Btw, can someone help me pick one of these xD
wv8kjp.png

Lol wait! What did now noticed...?! Cardcaptor Sakura?! - This is really a classic and nice anime, I'd also that recommend...:goodtea:

Edit: G'night Unown-kun^^!

I think it is lack of iron... so I've been pretty sleepy lately. (Studying, art projects)

It appears we are listening to songs, backwards, looking for hidden messages... learn about perception.

AFK soon. Volunteering now in class.

learn about perceptions huh, how interesting given my past talks about those things. Though your bound to hear about a lot of silly/ludicrous things for sure. Some might even be quite funny.

Keep in mind the thyroid can be involved with fatigue with or without iron. But since it's iron's brought up as the next in line for scrutiny, then here are some small things, c-vitamin betters absorption, and if I'm not mistaken, iron deficiencies can also be linked in some way with copper levels. AFAIK that last point is if I remember correctly not so well known. It was so that copper and iron competes for absorption, and one needs copper for iron absorption, so that paradoxically some people might actually need copper or something instead of iron, and taking iron could worsen the lack of iron but heh, too long since I meddled with this stuff now. Just thought I air it.

Fatigued/sleepy girl volunteering .>. ...

///

And hello Jezy, Ana, and who ever might be around. (Ralium :j)

Reactions: Jezebel
Hmm... Is now the question lap time?:goodtea:

Edit: Welcome Genki^^!

Thanks @741 :)

Conference calls makes Jezy sound very professional...

Hey to you too Ana, things going okay ?

Reactions: Jezebel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

coral112 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1215135/
would you please update to Ver.23.05.01?
Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx