[LPW #112] The Lonesome Crowded West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to mention I find such professionalism impressive. I bet someone feels proud of you. Jezebels Black hat no doubt :3

Am I :?
Your hugs are warm and cheerful sigh. :korokke_doki:

:korokke_hole: Don't make me bite you !

I might wager against that.
Everyone would just go Kawaiiiii~ and gather around to hug you, making you even more red from top to toe. How adorable, a drunk red blushing IT girl that all red and fumbles her speech in an important meeting. (ye I know, it was just a call, but I imagined you standing in a top floor of a skyscraper like that in front of a bunch of suit and ties)

Saw what you did thar.

Turn yourself into a girl and see how much you still dare to tempt me by saying that...xR

I've already castrated rally days ago...that close enough?

Eheheh lol, umh is that why he's 'hitting on me' :o_O: BUT :megane_no:

/me offers Ralium a job as a sopranos.

Hi ghwee. Sry I'm on the threshold to go. But hello's to you anyway. Your still interested in seeing the other katana Pictures ?

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; i am doing fine. feel so naked with shorter hair now, though. =/ and how are you doing?

Reactions: Jezebel
I've already castrated rally days ago...that close enough?

shin is too jealous that he would start making up lies to feel superior when he is actually far inferior to me

/me orders guards to throw shoes at shin
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION];

That's very tempting to turn into a girl but shin just killed my mood now I don't feel like doing anything :vomitblood:....fine I'll try reverse psychology ~:evillaugh:

please don't slice me or split me or cut me, I'm way too fabulous for this then again even your katana won't make a scratch I bet it's fake that when you tried to cut a piece of wood your sword actually broke into pieces leaving you speechless:lmao:I'm pretty sure then you went to return the sword but they didn't accept leaving you in grief so then you had to rebuild your sword with plastic. Complete Epic Failure, muhahahahaha:laughpanda:

I might wager against that.
Everyone would just go Kawaiiiii~ and gather around to hug you, making you even more red from top to toe. How adorable, a drunk red blushing IT girl that all red and fumbles her speech in an important meeting. (ye I know, it was just a call, but I imagined you standing in a top floor of a skyscraper like that in front of a bunch of suit and ties)

Nothing good would come out of drinking during a conference call either I would be laughing too much or getting into arguments. Although, I'm very at QA (quality assurance), so arguments may work here. :nekopara_blush:

At least it wasn't horrible...now I want that TPS report by 5. j/k j/k

:puniko_love:
holding me tightly...

"Office Space" was a great movie.

Shin, no need to be embarrassed...

Hello Jezebel. My apologies for the very late greeting.

No worries. There's so many posts, mine can easily be missed or forgotten. But glad to hear from you.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; i am doing fine. feel so naked with shorter hair now, though. =/ and how are you doing?

Naked with shorter hair! :nekopara_surprised: I'm sure it looks good. Better than yesterday where I think I was a little hung-over, but had a little more sleep and exercised.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; That's good to hear. A hangover is the worst. Or so I've heard.

/me cuddles up to Jez, because he is bored and has nothing to do

Thanks. I usually just close the ASF tab after posting so I don't see any of the upcoming posts made by other members. After checking the thread again, I read through a few of the posts after my previous comment before heading to the more recent ones since there's usually no posts that catches my eye.

As always, obligatory post of the day~ :goodtea:

What Gwee said.

/me falls asleep while cuddling with Jez

Going standby now. G'nite, people.

Thanks. I usually just close the ASF tab after posting so I don't see any of the upcoming posts made by other members. After checking the thread again, I read through a few of the posts after my previous comment before heading to the more recent ones since there's usually no posts that catches my eye.

As always, obligatory post of the day~ :goodtea:

Well, hello and have a great Tuesday!

I can't help it! There's a cute Jezzy-chan holding me closely.
:gokiko_blush:

I always hold you close. Hmmm, should I hold you closer?

What Gwee said.

/me falls asleep while cuddling with Jez

Going standby now. G'nite, people.

Good night, and sweet dreams Shiki! /me watches as Shiki falls asleep.

I always hold you close. Hmmm, should I hold you closer?
I don't know how we get closer...
:nekopara_blush:
...are you trying to spawn ecchi thoughts...

/me makes the light level too high for spawning.

Last edited:
YAY! Someone said something...
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax tomorrow!! :nyanmusu_yeah:

:nekopara_patpat:

/me sings in the silence...
Code:
There is no pain you are receding.
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.

Last edited:
72gDQ48.png

After 98 Admiral levels and Mutsu-chan cursed for so long, I've finally able to get my Nagato after much spamming 400/130/600/30 for 2 days...first 5 hours timer was Mutsu but thank god second timer is Nagato...finally...one of the last BB to get other than Yamato and Bismarck from LSC now...

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]

I've had Nagato for quite a while now...

I love my battleships <3

Nagato, Mutsu and the Kongou sisters... I just want Bismarck! >.<

And of course Yamato and Musashi but they're not on my priority list xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx