[LPW #112] The Lonesome Crowded West

Status
Not open for further replies.
you think she would side with you?!? of course she wouldn't!! in fact, i'll tell her

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; okaasan, nee-san took all my waifu's :baby:
I didn't take them, waifu protective services took them. Because you don't appreciate them properly.
Nope, I'm alive and well.
Hmm...I don't believe you.../me pokes sky.
XvP33Mn.gif

Reactions: renano
/me gets waifus from waifu protective services

it seems I have been voted as the right guy to take care of them:menft:

hmm...renano will probably reply to you after a year ^w^

I didn't take them, waifu protective services took them. Because you don't appreciate them properly.

well it's not like they were watching me, and decided to take them away by observing the way i treat them. if they did that, then they'd just move on. the only reason they'd be taken away is if a certain nee-san called them and told them a horrific lie!!!

:korokke_surprise:
WHAT!? Who in their right mind would let rally take them...

...I'm sorry nee-chan, rally has kidnapped them from the feds...

well it's not like they were watching me, and decided to take them away by observing the way i treat them. if they did that, then they'd just move on. the only reason they'd be taken away is if a certain nee-san called them and told them a horrific lie!!!
I didn't tell any lies. I just sent them a recording of you talking about trading them and telling your beloved nee-san to give one away. It was very clear that you don't respect the waifu.

I didn't kidnap them I just have powerful friends and politicians.....and world leaders >.< they'd do anything for me

You're a penguin from hell you don't know what legal is. You're obviously bribing people and kidnapping.

I didn't tell any lies. I just sent them a recording of you talking about trading them and telling your beloved nee-san to give one away. It was very clear that you don't respect the waifu.

but the fact that they were taken from me without any warnings or prior notice proves they were kidnapped from me. officials would have come to the house, talked to me, then talked to my waifu's. that didn't happen. you sir, are a liar!!

but the fact that they were taken from me without any warnings or prior notice proves they were kidnapped from me. officials would have come to the house, talked to me, then talked to my waifu's. that didn't happen. you sir, are a liar!!
They did send warnings....you used them for paper mache. But that's not the point anymore, rally has kidnapped them from WPS.

/me shows legal papers from the WPS and court for obtaining the waifus

see its legal:smug:

/me follows Samy into LPW, and wonders why my ears are burning...(should catch up on past threads)

However, good morning!:nekopara_cheer:

They did send warnings....you used them for paper mache. But that's not the point anymore, rally has kidnapped them from WPS.

what? paper mache? i hate doing paper mache. the only person in the family that does like it is.........sky-nee :puniko_shocked:

what? paper mache? i hate doing paper mache. the only person in the family that does like it is.........sky-nee :puniko_shocked:
...one wonders how many letters from WPS sky-nee gets...

..we still have a more pressing issue...rally has bribed his way to make his kidnapping appear legal.

hi jezebel /me glomps jeze

no way renano appeared and what I said earlier.....:neardead:

you think she would side with you?!? of course she wouldn't!! in fact, i'll tell her

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; okaasan, nee-san took all my waifu's :baby:

My dear infamous... would it be fine if you found more waifu or at least screw them senseless so they wouldn't leave you

Such a conundrum...

Hello everyone~ Hope you're all well.

[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION] ; Congratulations for opening the new LPW~ Nice title.

[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] ; Generous of you to hand it over~

Oh, and Ralium, they say that if you mention a person's name, and that person appears the next minute or so... that particular person shall have a long life. Asian thing...

/me is currently listening to satanic messages from Pokemon in Psychology class O.o Yes, it is a real lesson.

My dear infamous... would it be fine if you found more waifu or at least screw them senseless so they wouldn't leave you

Such a conundrum...

Hello everyone~ Hope you're all well.

/me is currently listening to satanic messages from Pokemon in Psychology class O.o Yes, it is a real lesson.
Best okaasan ever. I treat all my waifus perfectly.
:korokke_hiya:
Heyas!

satanic messages? fundamentalist christian school? /me facepalms about backwards masking.

...one wonders how many letters from WPS sky-nee gets...

..we still have a more pressing issue...rally has bribed his way to make his kidnapping appear legal.

no worries. i'm already working on my plan

Such a conundrum...

i see, i see. ok, i'll start with my beloved shiina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

coral112 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/1215135/
would you please update to Ver.23.05.01?
Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/