[LPW #113] Let's go party...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; of course i slept. for like two hours. `ω´

Reactions: Jezebel
:nekopara_sigh: Nice way of promoting your pantsu farm.
ShinCo is not just the pantsu farm, which might I add is amazing. It also makes weapons. clones people​ Is the leader in pichu based food products. As well as many other things.

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; of course i slept. for like two hours. `ω´

Two hours! It's almost 3AM...how many fingers am I holding up?

ShinCo is not just the pantsu farm, which might I add is amazing. It also makes weapons. clones people​ Is the leader in pichu based food products. As well as many other things.

:puniko_hmm:
Oh Shin...what am I going to do with you? As long as you don't get in trouble, then I guess it's not a problem but the clones people​ don't get caught.

Hello, everyone.

A pantsu farm is a very excellent idea. I wonder if shimapan is very hard to grow...

Two hours! It's almost 3AM...how many fingers am I holding up?

:puniko_hmm:
Oh Shin...what am I going to do with you? As long as you don't get in trouble, then I guess it's not a problem but the clones people​ don't get caught.
:nekopara_hug: Don't fear ShinCo operates completely within the letter of the law of the empire.

Hello, everyone.

A pantsu farm is a very excellent idea. I wonder if shimapan is very hard to grow...

Turns out it's lacy pantsu that's difficult.

:nekopara_hug: Don't fear ShinCo operates completely within the letter of the law of the empire.

Turns out it's lacy pantsu that's difficult.

Of what and who's empire? (...this is scaring me even more)

Hi Sova, Coin and Decalcomania!

By the way, event scales with Admiral level so enjoy the harder events in the future~

Ugh, I hope I don't get raeped in the coming event... Gah, I really want those limited ships... But then I'll have to say bye bye to some ships in my fleet when that happens, with much regret :sigh:

Btw, what is this otoge (乙ゲー, not 音ゲー) project that Jez is talking about? :reallyconfused:

Any ploy spearheaded by Sakimachi might be a threat to my personal safety... :scared:

I'm just saying relieving pichu's fears is not really madness promoting....

I mean, what's the project about? I am perfectly aware of what otome games are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん