[LPW #113] Let's go party...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I establish diplomatic relations with Sakimichi it should follow that I would be in a better position to negotiate matters regarding personal safety... Hmm...

/me ponders :gokiko_hue:

If I establish diplomatic relations with Sakimichi it should follow that I would be in a better position to negotiate matters regarding personal safety... Hmm...

/me ponders :gokiko_hue:

Just be careful with your negotiation, plus, make sure you catch her when she's not in a terrible mood.
Otherwise, good luck! :puniko_thumbsup:

You know what, forget it, she still sounds dangerous :scared:

If I was a male with parts which can be castrated I would be scared of her too. I do question when she encourages guys in Otome Corner, because things didn't go so well when [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] stepped in and announced his arrival. Although, it was Genki's announcement that lead me to release him to the ladies, but for Sakimichi was something entirely different.

Basically, let it go for now, and I'll try to protect you as much as I can.

Ah, right. Sakimichi is the otome person. Yes, it's all coming back to me now.

What? Sakimichi is coming?

pnnAkuA.gif

Maybe that's just being too evil to her :P

Tonight's Doctor Who episode. "Kill the Moon," was an intense and powerful episode!

It will certainly add fuel to the rumor
that Jenna Coleman is going to be leaving the show.

Of course, no one is confirming or denying it; whatever happens will be a surprise.

Tonight's Doctor Who episode. "Kill the Moon," was an intense and powerful episode!

It will certainly add fuel to the rumor
that Jenna Coleman is going to be leaving the show.

Of course, no one is confirming or denying it; whatever happens will be a surprise.

I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN :baby:

They can be a so much better Amy and Rory the two of them

I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN :baby:

They can be a so much better Amy and Rory the two of them

Ohhh, I totally agree! Jenna and Matt were fun, and Jenna and Peter are pleasantly compatible. She's definitely one of the better companions.

Jenna, Peter and Steven are all refusing to confirm or deny. They say they want upcoming events to be a surprise, so the story isn't given away.

I love seafood, so you have to tell me if you liked it or not and what you'd recommend.

Both are in San Jose, but on different sides of 101.
71 Curtner Ave with 3 1/2 stars

1631 E Capitol Expy#101 with 4 stars

Hmm... I would not recommend the clam with... was it lemon pepper sauce?... Idk the sauce is quite salty =w= Also that there was more shell than clam in the bag @_@ I guess they make all the clam at once and some bags get more clam while others get more shell :/
The raw oyster is a bit on the thin side... is it seasonal? Dunno =w=

Lobster was nice and shrimp was nice~ We had the cajun sauce for shrimp and garlic sauce for lobster~ If those two were a bit more flavorful and the pepper one less then it would be nice =w= But not bad otherwise~ We had it all mild spiciness~

We also had cajun chowder or something like that.. and wasnt bad but could probably be less than $9 =w= Had gumbo as well and they seem to toss similar things in xD Or at least they had shrimp and sausage in both~

They didnt have blue crab (or mussel but i dun really care that much about mussel) D:

:nekopara_hug:
It's okay franky. I'm not sammy.

What does that mean? :objection:

Goodnightys random people~

Reactions: Jezebel
seafood is generally delicious.

unless it's disgusting, which the majority of it isn't.

Ugh, I hope I don't get raeped in the coming event... Gah, I really want those limited ships... But then I'll have to say bye bye to some ships in my fleet when that happens, with much regret :sigh:

There's no such thing as a Limited Ship as far as I'm concern, they'll eventually get released. They're more like early access to those ships rather than "limited"

TIL saber is from somewhere in the uk.

Today you'll learn Seiba is not from UK, but Arturia Pendragon is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.