[LPW #113] Let's go party...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, an relative f... - Pardon - ...an relative g'afternoon guys...>_y

There's no such thing as a Limited Ship as far as I'm concern, they'll eventually get released. They're more like early access to those ships rather than "limited"

With the exception of the Arpeggio ships from the collab event I suppose xP

Actually, I don't like games that give out limited items that are only obtainable for a short period of time. Sure, that invites players to put in more effort and all, but after a while it seems to start favouring players that joined earlier and rather starts to dissuade people from joining the game (at least, in my case).

Kamisama! :nekopara_hug:

With the exception of the Arpeggio ships from the collab event I suppose xP

Actually, I don't like games that give out limited items that are only obtainable for a short period of time. Sure, that invites players to put in more effort and all, but after a while it seems to start favouring players that joined earlier and rather starts to dissuade people from joining the game (at least, in my case).

Kamisama! :nekopara_hug:

Ahh same here... I quit a couple games because I missed event only things :/

Goodnightys everyone~

Ah I see... And which new animes did you until now seen Unown-kun...>_>?

Nightys unown~

Why did you do that D: I cant go to bed soaked :vomitblood: There goes my 4 hours :dead:

Only Denki-Gai xD
I will watch the new ones later :3

I see, well I've (If the fucked IE allowed has) also Denki seen: The anime is 100% for the LN publisher Dengenki an hiden AD...; Did somehow managed also Madan no Oo Senki to see: Is awesome... - And now try I somehow finally F/SN-UBW to get...>_y

『Yo Popcorn-chan and Kyoudai...』

『I've seen F/SN-UBW 0ep already, was epic ^_^ Also, Log Horizon S2 1st ep was kinda confusing :/』

Irasshai wa ga kyoudai^^!

Well, the Fate(/Type-Moon)-universe is a unique, their works are always epic!

The animation was awesome. Can't wait to see more
Only Rin looked the slightest bit odd from the side but I'll get used to it

The animation was awesome. Can't wait to see more
Only Rin looked the slightest bit odd from the side but I'll get used to it

Well, this time was lucky wise again from ufotable made (Because their production-quality is always high...) how his movie once, it'd better been if the the first Fate-series as well from ufotable made were, insteed from DEEN...

Well, I know already the (UBW-)storyline of/from the VN and movie, but it makes nevertheless sad what with Illya-chan happen will...>_>

Rin is a bit heavy to create in the animated version, but it doesn't bother me really.

Hmm... Dunno, but Pichu avoids me because of an unknown reason...>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkdaks1208 wrote on FlameCross145's profile.
After the incident in f95, I too was looking for an alternative site and came here.
fartass wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has recently gotten a content update https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240330-山田工房-逆襲の冒険者-ver1-06-rj01162898.1463473/ could you update it please? thanks in advance.
nnnnnnoooooo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload 催眠性指導 宫岛母娘 抱き枕カバー特典CD?thank you!!😁
lamepotato wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, I would really appreciate it if you reuploaded 英雄*戦姫GOLD. Thanks!