[LPW #113] Let's go party...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...today was my monday...pretty routine...at least my car is better now. I hear you had multiple conference calls. The pantsu farm must be growing leaps and bounds!

Today was your Monday...ugh, I have a difficult time with the real Monday. Glad to hear your car is better.
Yes, today I had three conference calls which makes my day go by fast but the calls themselves were boring. But since my VP and boss was on one of the calls I had to pretend I cared.

Back to the pantsu farm...the business where you wanted to burn the business case document, and all evidence of the business. (thank goodness I saved)

Jezzie has a pantsu farm? O.o How does that even work?...

:puniko_sigh:
Ask Shin...it's not my farm. I have the paper work for the business, but I can't make any sense out of them.

ShinCo has a pantsu farm. Jezzy-chan was digging up funding. As to how it works...trade secret.
:nekopara_tease:

Shin~it's got to be real pantsu trees.

Today was your Monday...ugh, I have a difficult time with the real Monday. Glad to hear your car is better.
Yes, today I had three conference calls which makes my day go by fast but the calls themselves were boring. But since my VP and boss was on one of the calls I had to pretend I cared.

Back to the pantsu farm...the business where you wanted to burn the business case document, and all evidence of the business. (thank goodness I saved)

:puniko_sigh:
Ask Shin...although it's from my pantsu it's not my farm. I have the paper work for the business, but I can't make any sense out of them.
I just wanted to burn all documents referring to pantsu zero...you weren't supposed to know!

Well, it's well past my bed-time. Good night Shin, Samy and Ana, and LPW!
:puniko_bye:

Goodmorning shi~

Hmm wants to continue or still waiting? Since someone doesnt seem to be around... Ill probably phase change later today?

Hello and g'midnight Samy^^!

Edit: What?
:puniko_think:
A couple of reasons...you mentioned fog at times, but not like along the peninsula; "university" there are two in SF, a few down the peninsula, and then there's Santa Clara and San Jose. Since you never mentioned the cold, I'd guess either San Jose or Santa Clara.

At this quote of Jez, I do slowly think that she maybe in secret for the CIA works (or the second thought: for Anonymous)... But is this the possibility...:reallyconfused:

Lol she lives in SF which is right next door =w=

Yeah, sure... Better said: Is in the next house of you - You was/are then since years neighbors been, without to know that you both actually neighbors are, where then...:goodtea:

Ehh who knows~ /me goes hide in a rabbit hole~

Anyhow goodnightys~

Okay~Okay~... Well, then bye and have an nice night still^^!

Edit: If you then wake up (In few hours), and then you're seeing Jez by the street running/jogging, then give an greeting of me, okay...?:goodtea:

Welcome Shiki...:goodtea:

edit: What doing in whole time my Kyoudai there down???

You know what, I won't even bother reading what I missed in the last LPW; Congratulations to whoever won it and may everyone have a great time spamming here. :/

Reactions: nanashi1
yo, nana

/me uses pichu for experiments, trying to find a cure for spam

:goodtea:

I would assume not much is missed, like in most of the recent LPWs.

Guess I'll force me self awake otherwise I'd be endlessly switching between waking up and sleeping.

Ehmm... @Pichu - You sound somewhat upsed/annoyed, is what...>_>?

Edit: Hello and g'evenng soon Pichu!

Edit2: Thanks Pichu^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]