[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O don't see you played much onee routes.

question, if you have a pure and innocent girlfriend (who never know anything beyond kissing) and her family want you to stop at "holding hands" only, then, what would you do?

for some reason, when i try to answer this one.. i got dc on the net

~ break the rules... teach her new and interesting stuffs at the dark when no one is around ~ . .

/me shocked at kou's statement

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe then again, maybe you are right... fine whatever

Last edited:
What onee's route have you played this year??

not many, i think less than 3...
none of which i think you played...

well me leaves for a few minutes to eat some bananas and clear outstanding back log~
//**lurks**

"holding hands" < Actually, if I've never played any eroge, I'd seriously keeping that relationship at holding hands only huehuehue

^ though, fortunately, or unfortunately, eroge player like us... that makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever

@Terumi - Tell me! So i can consider playing!

"I dare you to surpassed 'holding hands' " that's what I interpreted~

me not high level enough... seriously
anycase, none of the routes were very enticing, the overall appeal of the onee-san won me over~

me way too low level, so~ :<

k, i will take your word that they are not good.

LIAR!!!!!!

I am worse off!!
anycase, off to bed~ 5 hours in 2 days, new record. nights all

so before you die, atleast lose your virgnity then you can die without regret

Checkmate never fails me to give me a dose of laughter when he post~ . . HUEHUEHUEHUE ~. . .

oyasumi ~ . . .

Last edited:
its not like that.. ~ you're thoughts are amusing and i' find it inspirational and educational as well ~ ...

oyasumi ~

may the juice be with you . . ~

Tanjoubi Omedetto to a certain imouto char.

Well i finished catching up with [c]~ and bow is this stuff weird, well i still can't tell who the villain is~

/Now for Steins;Gate ~

Managed to sneak in The scarlet ~ whatever and i must ask~ what is the review of Aria's whatever in Japan coz at this point JC- staff have really left me speechless and not in a good way~ :(

/will now get to celeb 17~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently