[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by reviews? You mean popularity?

yep that is what i mean popularity~

/Sen Dingma Ils Tot Hepast -Okabe Rintarou LOL!
not for getting the yuri-field LOLOLOL

so if you didn't get it i just asked whether you ate breakfast ~ LOL~

Last edited:
Hidan no Aria is not popular in japan (2chan thread numbers is small) despite everything created to appease to otakus (premise, characters (twintail loli) and etc). Irony much? It is much more popular in the English community though.

Personally, i think it is passable, it is good in the comedy area but when it goes serious, it is more of the LOL facepalm area. The production quality is lousy though. Animation can drop hard in certain episodes. Using speedlines to animate an action scene, seriously JC staff?

well am part of the 'English' community and i must say~ it really isn't Jc staff doing this? no really it is bordering on the "i've watched 4 eps already might as well stick with" category 4 me anyways. everything seems random and whenever it feels like it has a good vibe going, it only lasts a whooping 4 mins then boom! another big name is thrown in there that tips my already flailed nerves good lord! at this point might as well watch Honto ni Atta Reibai~Sensei for the lols~ they seem to throw up more interesting randomness that is actually sensible and a good watch! Whew. <<(-_-0). Nice rant Ian.

LOL it seems i don't pay much attention to the show coz those are some weird sounds **shoite hits the fan lol!

Does anyone love Okarin's naming sense as much i do!?
this guy rules at naming things~

Last edited:
Enjoy Steins;Gate guys. I am happy that Steins;gate is having a good adaptation (played the VN) and being the 2nd popular show in Japan.

Tutturu~ LMAO Ruka cosplay & daru comments

i think i hurt my funny bone there ~ go Ruka kun if you can pull it off that is :LOL

@Kou ~Oh so which is the most popular show? X( hoping it's not precure, i don't get that stuff~).

Last edited:
yeah, i've been delaying my top three anime this season,

1. Anohana
2. Steins Gate
3. Hanairo

each been saved for 4 episodes in a row, time to cultivate 'em,, :D

tho' the true reason was because i have too much work to do and too much good anime to be watched this season,
so i'm saving the best for the latter,, :D

[-_-]

xkvwS.png

>asking answers from 4chan >mfw

@Kou ~ COD-Mordern warfare 2 Having no dinosaurs is like ps3 having no games lol!

/Akiba without Otaku culture lol!

guess they were trolled pretty tough

well BF3 got dinosaurs there

They should ask more in 4chan rofl.

Just reading the new chapter of Noblese~

/pulls out new tube of lube ~~~

What is wrong ?

We all have been deceived by the skin only,
inside-out there it is,, :D

[-_-]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently