[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I had a fine time at the beach yesterday.
And now im staying in my room with the a/c on. xd

Hm hey guys~ /wish i could go to the beach too

my project is due tomorrow so am staying up all night lol~ should ov done it yesterday but steins;gate wouldn't let me ;)

Hahaha Good luck Ian ;)

Lol, did you have a nice time Anti? ;)

Lol Which one you're talking about Kou? XD

@King - Sure did have fun. For the first time in a while I was able to relax lol

You mean the Saber stuff?

Last edited:
It wasn't half bad. 2 guys (both the driver of the car) with 8 gals to the beach.
The weather is up the roof lately. This weekend its direction Montreal for the Formula 1 racing.

@Check - Lol, I did not. I bought my ticket months ago, so this was planned way before the actual season started.

Oi oi, im engaged after all... >_>
Anyway, need to buy some groceries, playing VN and work.
Cya~

Oi oi, im engaged after all... >_>

^ and you just reminded me I'm [almost] engaged as well

but nothing is done on the paper, so technically, there are still a way out huehuehue~

@King - The main heroine looks like saber lol.

BAKA GOVERNMENT Slp!

Last edited:
Night Kou, but I'm not sure, since I think Jeanne from Hidan no Aria looks more like Saber >.> I mean even it is voiced by Ayako, and the armor, knight layout, the "Holy Sword", looks like silver younger version of Saber Lily ;3

Anyway, I'm off to meet Saber now, see you guys later ;)

What is this engagement thing!? checked in my dictionary and it missing :P

Anyways i failed to finish the project so i head off this morning to go and request for more time LOL~

Goodmorning everyone~

@King - The art for main heroine in the manga is extremely Saber-like (not the cover art since it is done by a diff artist), Jeanne doesn't remind me of Saber though.

Off to work.

@kou, so early?
hais, you went off.

out for buffet lunch/dinner

Really? >.> I just see her as Saber Second rather than Jeanne d'Arc 30th. xD maybe its just me ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently