[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is check we are talking about ~ you should see what he has for dinner~ /i can only imagine........

true. lets change the topic. huh.
gahhhh. why can't i be at home ==
stupid exams. stupid old school for changing to ib. stupid ib for making people take so many subjects. /rant

anyways, how was everyone's day?

Still om Kou's Pic~ All people from 15years a go were poorly pixelated Zombies LOL~ am loving that pic more and more~

15 years ago, badly_drawn_man_hugging_each_otherjpg.

bye anti!
hi, my english friend ^^

wish i could stay and talk, but gonna prepare for tomorrow's exam... night everyone!

Last edited:
Btw Aaronmy, seems like you didnt get the reference i told you. >_> But i don't know how to be more specific without telling you. xd

@Kou- Btw Kou, the cake thing was a lie.

OH RIGHT... i get it now ><
so fail, i just finished the second game a week or so ago ==
no wonder it sounded so familiar.

watch out for zombies ^^

@-Aaronny- I bought the 2nd game but i still have to open it since i'm trying to finish my first save in Dragon Age 2 and i'm having to study a lot now. =.="

@King- LoL?

My online study thing literally crashed after few hours . . . guess that means I should kinda stop studying.

guten morgen . .. ~

sleep was too short but i have to do part time job . . . ~ money matters for me who's running in low resources..

au revoir ~

*lurk*

money ~ ? . .

to satisfy my needs, cravings and pleasures.. ~ . . .

huehuehuehue ~ . . .

*lurk*

Last edited:
my day's' is still going and i don't feel sleepy in the slightest bit am amazed~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi could you please upload a new update file for RJ01227025?
olfi wrote on xenolin's profile.
Thank you for the last time. I'm sorry to ask again, but can I make a new request? I'd like to make the ``H-scese video'' of 真・恋姫†英雄譚-series&真・恋姫†夢想-革命-series.