[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kou atleast they didn't redirect you to a webpage of educating that you shouldn't download pr0n like a pro~

Heh, I think a trollfacejpg version of the minister is much rage-inducing for other ppl LAWL considering the minister promised there won't be internet censorship last month. But now? HUEHUEHUE

Ehh. Blogspot blocked in school xD
Still, better than having a filehost block your whole country... Stupid fileserve in hk...

Anon's answer to msia' goverment

PTFWh.png

LULZ

huh. show starts in 20 mins...

@checkmate - no choice lahh... too broke to afford my own connection ==

Hello Everyone ~

Noticed the Operation^^ so 5 mins in ~ any status reports LOL~

loool
still can't get the hollywood images of computer hacking out of my head xD
-imagines hackers working on 6 different screens and 3 mobile phones-

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!~
Looks so much fun~ kinda wish i was in Malaysia ~

Serves them right though~ the internet is supposed to be our last non violated right~

heheheh =)
i blame hollywood. and action movies.
my friend got his comp disconnected from the school net for being too curious about firesheep ==
feel sorry for him...

@Aaronny ~ bet it makes it look that much more fancy~ **sighs oh dear Hollywood stereotypes got us all convinced~

-gasps-
are you saying that hackers don't carry guns around to shoot the good/bad guys? and that you can't make a computer explode over the internet? and that they don't get the girl in the end? or drive around in trucks that have a whole control center inside?
my childhood is over... nooooooooo =(

lol ~ all our childhoods were crushed the moment we discovered how babies were made lol~

^ so true. so very true. -sobs-
not so innocent anymore... to think that we would avoid girls in primary school due to cooties... -sighs-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!