[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a straight NO for me

i love my chara and nuki-ges, thats more than enough for me :)

i am pretty sure i am not too
after all, coro overtook the 2nd spot :)

Well, posting the same thing twice in (the right section and release section) and with his frenzy since hes "almost" lone animes uploader would get him that much post. xD

@terumi - how are you not active... i mean... 99.9%
@anti - does coro negotiate with the encoding teams or something? or does he just downloads every version and reuploads? lol

seems like i have no idea how stuff works in the anime world xD

Lol, a completly waste of time for me. Just doing it once it far than enough I think.

@Aaronny - Just like any other uploaders around the net, they just download it from the team you subs it and reupload it for their own links.

mwahahaha

well, the calculations are quite complicated as pointed out, reason why schizo and cocona did not achieve overdrive is also a mystery, well leaving it as this, back to the ova~

mwahahahahaha

Coro has haxxor skills.

Uhh yes, why coco and schizo nv get to 100% and overdrive, some bug?

@terumi - neither does iankay, for some weird reason... How long does overdrive usually take? xD

Sure it with all the fansubs team out there and also the BD release and all xD

Lol, this guys just send me a PM and try to advertise for another website o.O

It all depends if there is a lot of spam, overdrive is easier to achieve when there is little spam. It takes longer when there is a lot of ppl spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.