[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only troll on soccer forums~ go start up a rumor.......
A friend of mine who works for a certain club owner in London said.......**some ridiculous transfer rumor and wake up tomorrow with it as headline news for the Daily mail
lol don't you just love it?

looool

not one to start rumors myself. i leave that to my underlings xD
love hearing people freak out over rumors that i know aren't true...

its ~ about this guy good at fighting but not necesarilly a shady fellow, falls for a girl and decides to confess (cliche`) but he gets rejected since she is Korean and is returning to Korea to pursue a career as a police woman (lol wut?). A year later he decides to follow his first love to Korea (funny how he finds out she managed to make police woman grade)! so he aims to become a Korean police officer(is it really that easy?) but he can't cut is, becomes a shut in coz no one will hire him, but on his first foray out of his shut in life he meets his first Koi~ (imagine the awkwardness of having to lie that you are an employee of an international game development company) with a shabby look, in a track suit and donning slippers LOL~ well not only that but with in the three chapters he turns out to be the ultimate enemy of the police, a gang boss!!

Well that is my not so good summary of the first 3 chapters ~ :D but it is a lovable read, i am supposed to be programming some stuff for my project but am totally glued its sad.... and this bloke is just too lovable

Being a character in Nitro+ stories is suffering ;_;.

Good night!

Indeed, wind pipe is worse...

Anyway, my time to meet up with Saber, see you guys later ;)

~___~

tired and frustrated~
for some dumb reasons, after un-installing a game i installed today, i lost 7gb worth of disc space.
started out 38gb left, now its 31.7, without the game installed...
dang the dumb thing, oh well..

nah, not duelist~
just completed the 3rd route, which should had been done like on thursday night...
crap, cursed school projects, delaying my schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?