[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, was looking for ya.

i am asking this for a friend:
he wants to play baldr sky, but he still completely confused at the number of titles and the running of the series. he asked me, i rmbed you playing them before, so i thought i asked since i have no ideas too

can point me the sequence like, using the vndb links?
like first game, second game, fandisk etc etc, in sequence

thanks

Baldr sky dive 1 lost memory > baldr sky dive 2 recordare > baldr sky dive X fandisk

Reactions: Terumi
yappa ero wa ii wa~~~
missed H so much in fortissimo, hau~

off to sleep! nights~

Byebye Terumi ;)

@ Aaronny: Everyone knows that Cocona is a Reyvateil rapist XD Checku-sama says so :3

But Kotoha was soooo cute ~ oh until the kitchen knife **me recalls cheating guy sprawled on floor writhing in agony**

Kotoha the Ultimate Yandere~

looks like anonymous gonna hit cybersecurity malaysia as a "firesale attack" because government called them a "newbie hacker"

they even gave 31/6/2011 as date which is not a true date cause there is no 31 june....

hahaha.wav

the most offensive term used against a hacker~ calling them a "newbie"....

Let's all await **31/6/2011** and see what happens.... ;)

Reading news. So our government blocked file sharing sites to help prevent virus/spyware into our com.

OH WOW, LULZ. Cool story man. The funny part is it came from the minister of IT.

Last edited:
True, Kou. So far 51 known government's websites have been under attack.
I don't even know our government have that many websites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?