[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was stated that 200 government sites were attacked 2 days ago :P.

Government Not Perturbed By Hacker Threat - Rais
RAWANG, June 18 (Bernama) -- The government is unperturbed about the recent attack by hackers on 198 local websites including government portals, said Information Communication and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Dr Rais Yatim.

"Malaysia as a democratic country has its laws to punish those responsible," he told reporters after opening a badminton friendly match between his team Pasukan D'sury and Malaysian Handicraft, at the National Craft Institute here today.

He said the results of investigations pertaining to the cyber attacks by the hackers including a group calling itself 'Anonymous' would be revealed as soon as the relevant authorities had identified the culprits.

"To us they have not won at all. It is not a threat we should fear. The damage was not on a large scale and did not cripple the system," he assured.

Response by anon:

PrVC6.jpg

lol alex. Advertising in your signature?

Meh, cyber war sounds like a fun thing to do this day and age. Guess we all moved on from cybering. :P

Sion from Higurashi is stupid...

I wish I had eyes that change shape when I get psychotic...

^watching higurashi?

Use some ugly makeup when you are psychotic :p. SLP!

Last edited:
You searching VA for? Listen to more ero sound?:P

was just checking between duelist engage and kamikaze explorer official webbies, then i saw a same seiyuu
so~ hmm, cant deny that

^ Terumi enjoying girl's moaning voice.

@Terumi - which VA?

@kou, i just so happened to see the same one, so i thought, why not find out?

ヒマリ(Himari)

Seems like I really missed something.
*don't feel reading the previous pages*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者