[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... nothing like sleep... I will probably say something like "meditation" xD

o.o
Kami-sama ain't there for every single human being D=

I want to get my hand on Steins;Gate coming out on psp this thurday D=

>.> my friend just downloaded Artificial Academy by Illusion and he's playing it while his mic is on skype lol >.>

We do it all the time, need it for LoL ranked games...but he's playing H-game with his mic on, not wise >.>

I don't use skype so I wouldn't know. And yeah, h-game with your mic on is just ... >_> I have no words for it xd

LOL... awkwarddd
skype + dota ^^
you can hear screams all through the boarding house whenever we're playing dota xD

Well, we play with our brains not our pants. H are skipped. Though we sometimes do some voice over for the LULZ.

Although I don't fap while playing (no, seriously, I separated both task), I do fap to H-Scene sometimes, most of the time, at recollection scene. I do not skip H-Scene while playing.

Say, do you guys fap to the H-Scene at all?

So that means the group don't fap to H-scene at all???

Hard to believe

lol, if that pants actually works I would love it have it.

@Check: ゲーセン少女

That is the general impression of the community as always derp. EROGE = FAP MATERIAL!

Lets just say we play VNs for a diff reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx