[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a good story is fine and all, but if you really like a bishoujo enough you'll want to see her naked sooner or later. One of the reasons I want Ar tonelico to transfer to PC eroge!!! It can keep the RPG elements but those Cosmophere events scream ero.

Differs for ppl. I am actually much better with more depth to waifus than nekkid scenes.

i'm missing out on a lot because i'm on a mac, right?
i guess thats another reason to move back... ><

Pfft, wanting to have nothing but awesome story. When the love scenes happen you'd rather it be fitting for adolescents and not see what makes love, love. Wimps. Being a "Hardcore" VN player doesn't mean you have to sell your soul to storylines. If you take pride in those titles anyway. In the end it's up to your idea of a pure story I guess.

LULZ You don't actually need H to show love derp. A real good story can show love strongly without them. Lets face it, most H are written badly, cutting off char development, proper advancement which most moeges nowadays fall victim to excluding kami-ge and excellent ones . *insert your H randomly anywhr*

Bah, i will leave discussions tmr, slp 1st. And i don't want to go into Zen mode with how many poorly written VNs nowadays.

Last edited:
Then look for the ones that aren't badly detailed when they have sex. I'm sure their's a Visual Novel out there that have the ero worked out with the story.

LULZ You don't actually need H to show love derp. A real good story can show love strongly without them. Lets face it, most H are written badly, cutting off char development, proper advancement which most moeges nowadays fall victim to excluding kami-ge and excellent ones . *insert your H randomly anywhr*

That is true, still, there's something that bug me without H, hence it becomes a requirement in my qualification standard. Although it is a requirement factor, they fall into the "Bonus", it is not subject to be penalized.

The scoring factors shall always be: Art/Game Engine & Presentation, Plot/Story, Music/Voice Acting. With overall scoring being determined as the lowest of the three. Good story, Good art but bad voice acting would still result of being bad, and similarly.

There's a catch: Intrusive H-Scene might have a negative effect to Plot/Story, thus it is still being penalized if that's the case. Non-intrusive H-Scene is always a bonus. Though, I generally tolerate them.

Well, they are, i might skip them, i might not sometimes, that doesn't mean you have to fap. It's just good writing, there are H that are written as a plot point. All in all, it differs for ppl who play VNs for diff reasons. If it is nicely written, i will read them.

OK SLP!

I'm taking an earlier leave as well, got exams tomorrow ;)

@ Checku-sama: Kami-sama is Anti, look at what's next to Mr Fabulous...

Time for me to meet Saber desu ~

See you guys later ;)

~____~

so.. what were you guys just talking about?

Last edited:
*Jumping in from the window*
Hi ya!

See ya!
*Jumping out from the window across the room*

*Crushing through the door*
I'm BACK! *Terminator theme on the back ground*

So, what's up y'all. What did I miss?

So, what's up y'all. What did I miss?
guishen_0268.jpg

Friend:
>find out sister watches anime >ask if she's watched K-ON! >says she dropped that shit >that feel when my sister has better tastes than me

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx