[LPW #12] Go Go Anime Sharing~~ \(^o^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I don't know xD
No one spam anymore yet you get the award. Do you have a magnet or something o.O

Dear spammers,

Pls spam more!

Yours truly,
The retired one.​

Now that you mention it, didn't see tako today lul.

>Watch this after today's steins;gate episode > Cantstoplaughing.jpg

Well you can marathon now, since episode 12 did rock off the internets (DEM MASSIVE POSTS INCREASE IN 2chan).

The real meat starts from episode 12, marathon it.

I wish i can time leap to next Tuesday! (even if i already know everything)

AND FACEBOOK IS EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL! < says Steins;Gate

@king - physics?
@kou - you're gonna time leap for that only? go buy the lottery as well ^^

Lol, not hard not to resist it for me xD
I, after all, wait for a serie to end to marathon it.

On a second thought, may be nope. The price to pay for messing with time is too huge.

And there is no guarantee that i will get the lottery just like that episode lolol.

Last edited:
Lol, you should know the moment you go to future and come back, time paradox is introduced, in fact the moment when you "travel through time" have already introduce time paradox, what you see in the lottery will ultimately be different, the multi-verse theory should suggest this as you're in a different universe, different lottery number will be drawn. Then again, multi-verse theory also suggests the possibility of lottery coming out with the same combination you "predicted" since this is just a chance of you "travelling" back to a universe where what you see in "future" lottery actually happened XD

@ Aaronny: No just exams...

Going to slp :P. Anyway what King says is what happen in that lottery episode, only that they didn't win the lottery cause somebody wrote the wrong number (other factors come into play). Steins;gate is using world line, multi verse theory. Things will get more tricky when other stuffs come out :P.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx