[LPW #124] The Attack On The Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, since LPW rules have been the same for the last 124 LPW or so, we staff wanted to maybe spice thing up a bit so we did a small discussion and reached to a conclusion that we wanted to introduce a new rule, what we've decided on is this: You can now only win LPW 3 consecutive times, and you cannot be the winner for the next 2 LPW. Let me give an example in context. Say I won LPW 124, 125 and 126, this would mean that I can no longer win LPW 127 and 128. This is just so we can see more LPW winners and we can keep things fresh, now of course you guys will be wondering "Does that mean I can't post the next post because I know that will make it my 4th consecutive win." Not quite, and here is why I'm here. We've one or two ideas on how to elect the new winner, however we thought we'll ask what you guys think would be the "best and most fair" way on electing the new winner, so here give me some ideas and let's see which idea would be favored the most, then us staff can decide on how to elect the new winner. Thanks ;)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; you are making me feel a bit guilty for winning the last LPW :gokiko_uguu:

Why is that? Rules frequently get changed and modified, we're always trying to polish out some minor things so we can make the forum experience smoother and better for everyone, we're not specifically targeting anything you know xD

Why is that? Rules frequently get changed and modified, we're always trying to polish out some minor things so we can make the forum experience smoother and better for everyone, we're not specifically targeting anything you know xD

I thought that stuff personal might be mad on my on winning 4 times in the roe the LPW :(

I thought that stuff personal might be mad on my on winning 4 times in the roe the LPW :(

We're not mad, we just want to smooth out the experience so maybe other newcomer can have chances to make LPW as well. This change is not specifically targeted at anyone but we just saw a small flaw in the system that we want to make change to, that's all.

We're not mad, we just want to smooth out the experience so maybe other newcomer can have chances to make LPW as well. This change is not specifically targeted at anyone but we just saw a small flaw in the system that we want to make change to, that's all.

Ok! I was thinking that it was mine mistake and I become somewhat gloomy... Anyway that's good rule!

Ah, yeah... Didn't step to this new made yet, evening people...:goodtea:

Edit: Hmm, King. So far none here an problem have, that who several time in row the LPW wins, is the world for other still fine...xD

Hmm... What is with SOTM's discussion thread...>_>???

Back from DxD time...

Lol D'angel, from now will it really interesting, what did you awited/expected?:goodtea:

Dont feel guilty DA.
/me fortifies the lpw and gives DA an ice cream sandwich.

Shin blames that blasted penguin.
:puniko_angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.