[LPW #124] The Attack On The Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since no one seems to want to suggest how winners are picked then us staff have decided that winner will be picked on a RNG bases. The numbers included will be from 2 to -1 winning post if the winner is the consecutive winner. This rule is effective straight away. I'll go modify the main post after this so if [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] you want to modify it to fit with your colour scheme afterward feel free to do so.

I wonder if it would give more incentive for people if the post before was the winner ;p Though people havent really been sniping much xD

Well, since no one seems to want to suggest how winners are picked then us staff have decided that winner will be picked on a RNG bases. The numbers included will be from 2 to -1 winning post if the winner is the consecutive winner. This rule is effective straight away. I'll go modify the main post after this so if [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] you want to modify it to fit with your colour scheme afterward feel free to do so.

how i can modified the color? i don't understand a bit of what are you talking :(

edit: Oh i see now!

I will modified the color of the fonts!

edit v2:

All done!

But kanji's aren't so heavy to read, meanwhile should you it know some kanji's.
its not the kanji its the everything...
:nyanmusu_cry:

I like how you guys just gave yourself more work instead of just making the new winner the post immediately before or after the original number.

I like how you guys just gave yourself more work instead of just making the new winner the post immediately before or after the original number.

;) You make it sounds like we haven't considered that at all, but there are reasons why we don't use certain methods xD

Well, the years will year-to-year hotter, just 10~20 years: Then is in south-middle Europe like at Sahara...:bored:

Frank Tech are doing everything they can to ensure that the world gets warmer and warmer. =\

It is a new LPW! Hooray!

/me fishes Dark Angel back from hell
935b7f1a57d78b4c68bd0a7598dfa442.jpg

Well, I know this scene since the VN: It's indeed hardcore!

Edit: Welcome Final and Unown-kun!

man that series is in my eyes top series ever, the art is amazing their body (design) is awesome! Real cars and not something whatever design... hight it feels like movie with those black bars up and under the main screen of the anime...

I respect this anime far more than any anime i have seen till now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]
Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already