[LPW #124] The Attack On The Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; how does this new set looks to you? i finished it today morning but i am not sure if i want to use it now or later...

Grisaia no Kajitsu Set

It looks nice. But if I have to be nitpicky (This is more of a personal preference!), I don't really like how the flowers cover that much of Yumiko's/Amane's bodies. Mainly the face area.
But I do like the color scheme~

It looks nice. But if I have to be nitpicky (This is more of a personal preference!), I don't really like how the flowers cover that much of Yumiko's/Amane's bodies. Mainly the face area.
But I do like the color scheme~

if i made smaller they couldn't fit and then i have to copy paste or make areas from other area around the flowers so i left them this way if or when i have more clear mind i might re-arrange the entire sig.
if all goes well and perfected a new background layer that i am working with Corel Draw it will look much prettier a similar effect that i have done to the sig i am using now.

True that. Kinda the reason why I rarely use 2 characters in 1 sig. I always have troubles with placement and what I wanna decorate it with x3
Looking forward to the other background

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; also i heard from [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; that you are huge fan of the Grisaia universe.

A question that i can't find anywhere an answer.

The white hair Yuuji (noth the normal Yuuji) which is near Heath Oslo who is he? i saw him in some images that he is fighting Yuuji and Yuuji kills him with a knife in his head...

But i can't finger out who is he...

It'll cost you :PPPP
No Nii-yan discount? :deadsad:

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; also i heard from [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; that you are huge fan of the Grisaia universe.

A question that i can't find anywhere an answer.

The white hair Yuuji (noth the normal Yuuji) which is near Heath Oslo who is he? i saw him in some images that he is fighting Yuuji and Yuuji kills him with a knife in his head...

But u can't finger out who is he...

Nah, not a "huge" fan. I only palyed the 1st Grisaia no Kajitsu Visual Novel. The backstory for your question is probably in the sequals; Grisaia no Rakuen or Grisaia no Meikyuu. Both aren't translated yet so I haven't played those VNs. So unfortunately I can't answer your question. Oh and I'm not watching the Grisaia no Rakuen Anime. I'm waiting to play the VN first.

Nah, not a "huge" fan. I only palyed the 1st Grisaia no Kajitsu Visual Novel. The backstory for your question is probably in the sequals; Grisaia no Rakuen or Grisaia no Meikyuu. Both aren't translated yet so I haven't played those VNs. So unfortunately I can't answer your question. Oh and I'm not watching the Grisaia no Rakuen Anime. I'm waiting to play the VN first.

oh i see :(

I was hoping for an answer my interested hit red levels!:XD:

damn that series i love it every last of it!

oh i see :(

I was hoping for an answer my interested hit red levels!:XD:

damn that series i love it every last of it!

Well..after having seen the first Grisaia no Kajitsu anime, I can say that it was pretty bad and very rushed. They tried to put 60+ hours of story in only 12 episodes. No way that it's going to work.
I fear the same for Grisaia no Rakuen. Partly why I want to play the VN first.

That said, I'm off for bed

G'dnight Imouto, Angel

:nekopara_sleep:

Well..after having seen the first Grisaia no Kajitsu anime, I can say that it was pretty bad and very rushed. They tried to put 60+ hours of story in only 12 episodes. No way that it's going to work.
I fear the same for Grisaia no Rakuen. Partly why I want to play the VN first.

That said, I'm off for bed

G'dnight Imouto, Angel

:nekopara_sleep:

OK! Thanx! Goodnight!

/me waves at sammy.
UX5iyqA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]