[LPW #124] The Attack On The Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Welcome back D'angel, why so broken?

Man i talked unstoppable with some stupid minds that made me tired!

Never talk with a stupid! What the hell i supposed to do? It was for a contract for a building complex and my God it's the very first time that people can thing that can buy with money...

F***K them i don't care to have business with those stupid closed minds without any thought of the future!

Seriously... some people are.....

Man i talked unstoppable with some stupid minds that made me tired!

Never talk with a stupid! What the hell i supposed to do? It was for a contract for a building complex and my God it's the very first time that people can thing that can buy with money...

F***K them i don't care to have business with those stupid closed minds without any thought of the future!

Seriously... some people are.....

Hmm... I see... Well, some people have an long line, if you me understand what I mean...>_>
You can endure the work like I endure my "work" :menft:

Hmm, okay... Then let's next time your endurance test... Hmm, for about 16 hours, okay?

Hmm... I see... Well, some people have an long line, if you me understand what I mean...>_>

Man they didn't care about the cement what quality the metal frame and what quality of materials are gonna be used to keep down the cost. And this way they wanted more than 250 people's lives to be jeopartized for the sake of money...

No man i am not a murder. if they want those prices go to another builder i prefer to close down my family business rather to make something unsafe! Morality goes beyond money!

Man they didn't care about the cement what quality the metal frame and what quality of materials are gonna be used to keep down the cost. And this way they wanted more than 250 people's lives to be jeopartized for the sake of money...

No man i am not a murder. if they want those prices go to another builder i prefer to close down my family business rather to make something unsafe! Morality goes beyond money!

This is really an very good setting of you, you should they at the laws announce - that they such inmoral actions not further lead can.

This is really an very good setting of you, you should they at the laws announce - that they such inmoral actions not further lead can.

there isn't any law that can say clearly what kind material for building should be used to.

But i can't i haven't made or my father ever made a building that used any faulty materials!

Reactions: Konstantinos
there isn't any law that can say clearly what kind material for building should be used to.

But i can't i haven't made or my father ever made a building that used any faulty materials!

Hmm... No law...? Well, the logically were such materials to use, where not after 1-2 year(s) the second "Ground Zero" become...

Hmm, okay... Then let's next time your endurance test... Hmm, for about 16 hours, okay?

16? I can endure also 24 if someone gives me determination :menft:

If I have a goal to reach, then maybe I'll do it :menft:

Hmm... If you so saying, then let's the places change: You behind at kitchen with about 50~60°C heat for about 16 hours non-stop endure, and I at Adria sea... Okay?

Hmm... If you so saying, then let's the places change: You behind at kitchen with about 50~60°C heat for about 16 hours non-stop endure, and I at Adria sea... Okay?

Hmm, do you want to exchange our positions?

Lucked out this time. Lots of thunderstorms today, but no power outages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~