[LPW #124] The Attack On The Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, who did you ignored my poor Infa...xD?

Edit: G'day people...:goodtea:

Weil da für gibt es kein Grund mein lieber Franky, ich bin nicht zum eliminieren...:goodtea:

Yo D'angel, how are you? - I hope better after the twist in the last days...:goodtea:

Yo D'angel, how are you? - I hope better after the twist in the last days...:goodtea:

it's Wednesday i supposed i have to close the office at 14:30 and now i finished 20:45 :dead:

I have had to re-made a schematic from a frame for a small house to add some new future like solar energy and make a thermodynamic future at the walls.

And i have to re-configure many areas over the house.

Reactions: Konstantinos
it's Wednesday i supposed i have to close the office at 14:30 and now i finished 20:45 :dead:

I have had to re-made a schematic from a frame for a small house to add some new future like solar energy and make a thermodynamic future at the walls.

And i have to re-configure many areas over the house.

Hmm, I see - You did practically almost an double shift made... So sit back and throw some anime in the screen...xD

Hmm, I see - You did practically almost an double shift made... So sit back and throw some anime in the screen...xD

man my mother in law is making my bath i will take one after i will eat something i will play with my child and then bed!!!!

man my mother in law is making my bath i will take one after i will eat something i will play with my child and then bed!!!!

Oh, OK... Well, indeed, you did probably the little spirit about 2 days not physical seen, let's an nice play time have with him...^_^

Oh, OK... Well, indeed, you did probably the little spirit about 2 days not physical seen, let's an nice play time have with him...^_^

before 6 days 21th my son became 1 month man 1 month i can't believe it man i can't how fast 1 month went!

canvas 2.pngcanvas 3.pngcanvas.pngcanvas 4.pngGrats ^^

before 6 days 21th my son became 1 month man 1 month i can't believe it man i can't how fast 1 month went!

And the other 11 months will fly like a jet, where then he 1 year is... - Yeah, the time is fast and unstopable...^_^

Edit: Welcome in the LPW world Desert!

Well, indeed. This meaning has also my n'name (and a lot more...)...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx