[LPW #124] The Attack On The Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
loli has everything to do with age. Being a lolicon means to be a hentai pedophile and there are three types of pedos. The toddlers the pre-teens and the teens. Didn't they teach you that there's more than meet's the eye? People who assume (Don't be that guy) a girl is a loli based on her figure are naive in that respect. If you look at eroge shop sites they often don't tag petite girls as lolis for that reason. You can love flat chested girls and still not be a lolicon. Artists use the Pseudo-loli in hentai games all the time to circumvent the lolicon haters and scary anti-loli agents. Or just because it's not really their thing but it adds variety to the game so more people will come play.

Personally, I like it when creators don't add age/class/rank or whatever to their creations. Doing it makes towards a biased story at the end of the day towards their personal favorite.

Last edited:
Reactions: DesertLotus
Hi folks! :korokke_hiya:

Been drowsing all day... too humid for action... :megane_nap:

Too bad that you didn't get overdrive...

well if a certain someone didn't come along and started doing 8 thousand posts a minute, i could have gotten it :runaway:

loli has everything to do with age. Being a lolicon means to be a hentai pedophile and there are three types of pedos. The toddlers the pre-teens and the teens. Didn't they teach you that there's more than meet's the eye? People who assume (Don't be that guy) a girl is a loli based on her figure are naive in that respect. If you look at eroge shop sites they often don't tag petite girls as lolis for that reason. You can love flat chested girls and still not be a lolicon. Artists use the Pseudo-loli in hentai games all the time to circumvent the lolicon haters and scary anti-loli agents. Or just because it's not really their thing but it adds variety to the game so more people will come play.

Personally, I like it when creators don't add age/class/rank or whatever to their creations. Doing it makes towards a biased story at the end of the day towards their personal favorite.

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; you just got served :lmao:

why'd you have to bring up food? i'm hungry and only have 3 dollars :sigh:
[MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION]; thank you for your help :pushups:

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about lollis. They look pretty, and I enjoy licking them.

I did, after all, say lollis, not lolis. :evillaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない