[LPW #124] The Attack On The Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... mightve had similar things here... not quite sure since we dont call it that xD

^^ there tasty for sure and there is sooooo many different types of them and go well with many different types of toppings curry for 1 ^^

well all types can be brat kinda think of them as over sized hotdogs look up German Brat wurst for an example

well i come from a culture that enjoys spices, so anything that makes the brat a little hotter will make it taste better for me

same i growing Jamaican Habaneros in my garden there like 10 times hotter then ghost peppers and like 50 times hotter then Habanero

yah its a pepper like an Habanero but there slightly larger and the heat just in the skin is 50 times hotter try the seed and boom i know of about 10 people who tried to say they were hot lovers as in lovers of hot peppers they tried the pepper i grow here and boom 1 min later there crying ^^ from the heat

if it doesn't make you tear up at least a little bit, then it's not worth considering hot

yah true i grow tons of peppers and tomatoes and herbs and such cabbages and more i give them to people who needs or wants them all time ^^ hours of work = enjoyment of watching people like them i never charge for my work always free its who i am my only life work will being happy with an thank you ^^

Haruna says hi to Kongou :hi:

3TEGkD5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家