[LPW #124] The Attack On The Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dark Angel did you make any new renders ?

i might? you might seen them soon or later.

/me is going to give some rest at the other side of my peaceful place...
[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; i am uploading some PSD files to mega & tinyuploads ;)

Reactions: Konstantinos
ok then no problem ether way i happy to see your rens work when u can post them^^

i found a nice image from Amagi - Kancolle :Di might just get my hand on her to render her? Naked but no fun service... :(

Reactions: Konstantinos
that kancolle game is pretty hard to get into, i can't understand japanese, so probably won't know what's going on anyways XD

Actually once you get it you can play the game quite easily with some help from the English wiki since it isn't that complicated.

I pretty much play using muscle memory. The only Japanese in the game I care about is the names of my dear shipgirls xD

Actually once you get it you can play the game quite easily with some help from the English wiki since it isn't that complicated.

I pretty much play using muscle memory. The only Japanese in the game I care about is the names of my dear shipgirls xD

the only one ship i will bother getting is shimakaze

XD

anyways I guess i can keep trying or wait for the vita port to be localized.

ok....

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];

Amagi spoiler

1e5dmg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家