[LPW #125] Tasting the dog ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
finding more anime to download and waiting for next set new anime come out ^^

Ah, I see.... Well, am' rather again OFF, my head and back killing me...>_>

oo shi you must take care of your health 1st before anything else that you have to do

getting [wat15] Kantai Collection KanColle Vol.1 (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC Uncensored) currently

We just had to have faith in Kud. :chuuni_yay:

kud will never fail us :runhappy:

Been in and out of it all day.

Dentist had a fair bit to do. The joy juice he uses had me out, in, out, in, out, in, for hours. Currently in.

And he has more to do in a month.

Friendly advice, do not go 4 years between dentist visits.

:korokke_dizzy:

really? last time i went (5 years ago) it had been 10 years since i went, and all he did was a tooth cleaning :fulfilled:

hi lotus :runhappy:

do you read VN's? or just watch anime?

time to time i do its all about when and what vn i wanna read as i am learning Japanese so i am not fully able read a lot them i always have to translate and such but yes i do time to time i read the ln for Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and kingdom just to learn the back story of the chars i really dont read ahead if the anime is based on them b/c well would be spoiler ^^

well there are plenty translated. i have a love/hate relationship with any VN made by the Akabeisoft2 company. they always have a character that i truly end up hating, but it also invokes strong emotions from me, and has great plots, so i love them. i recommend them.

one of my favorites of all time though, is Little Busters!. it give multiple routes in a VN a real purpose

Reactions: DesertLotus
well there are plenty translated. i have a love/hate relationship with any VN made by the Akabeisoft2 company. they always have a character that i truly end up hating, but it also invokes strong emotions from me, and has great plots, so i love them. i recommend them.

one of my favorites of all time though, is Little Busters!. it give multiple routes in a VN a real purpose

ok thanks i look in to them for sure ^^

you definitely should. the best version of little busters would be little busters! ex. it's not translated yet, but it has more content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you re-upload RJ340881, RJ01124829, and RJ426543 to Mexa? Thanks.
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of 花火? Please
GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks! Could you re-upload this, please?
メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille-
AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx