[LPW #125] Tasting the dog ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
people i am hearing that game... what it's look like the game?

it's like card game fighting with specs or it's like gessing a target among a numbered board?

its basically game where you gather resources to build an army, to undertake missions.

its just a browser game, but it i am liking it so far. it has marrying system that is used to remove a level cap.

its basically game where you gather resources to build an army, to undertake missions.

its just a browser game, but it i am liking it so far. it has marrying system that is used to remove a level cap.

thia game is in kanji writen?

all i know its written in japanese

i can't tell the difference between kanji or hirakana

i mean i am playing with a tutorial and aids, i mean it seems like it won't take that long just raid and forget about it XD

all i know its written in japanese

i can't tell the difference between kanji or hirakana

i mean i am playing with a tutorial and aids, i mean it seems like it won't take that long just raid and forget about it XD

Hm then i must wait till my wife's sister come over and explain something to me ;)

so... it's time for me to go at my "Bedquarters" (From Headquarters) :evillaugh:
:sleepmoon:
:bye:

well i don't grow anything so that's fine lol. also, i see you're trying to cover all of the 30 top posts. i must warn you. be careful with ana. he is evil and will try to ruin it :deadsad:

No, I don't really care anymore about that. That was in the past in order to increase # of posts as quickly as possible. I'm more surprised that my activity didn't drop because more often I do only 5-20/day... and in such I don't cover all threads in queue every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of 花火? Please
GIAN wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Always thanks! Could you re-upload this, please?
メモリーズオフ-Innocent Fille-
AnonyMaus_VIII wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you still have RJ320029, and RJ323078 ? A re-upload to Mexa would be greatly appreciated.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01137631 RJ01137234 RJ01137625 RJ01137638 RJ01155013 RJ01154822 in mexa ? thx
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Strawberry Nauts ‐ストロベリーノーツ‐ Full HD Memorial PlusHello. Is it possible to publish this new work? Since none of you have listed it yet.