[LPW #127] Until you are here, I'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finishing an UHD render 9500x6400+ px resolution 13 hours of rendering my eyes are having stars blinking around :S

I am finishing an UHD render 9500x6400+ px resolution 13 hours of rendering my eyes are having stars blinking around :S

Whoa... Indeed, at such big pics getting high the pressure in the eyes - but I hope that you take some breaks between...:bored:

After that render i will have to take a break from rendering for some days...

After that render i will have to take a break from rendering for some days...

Hmm... "...Some days..."? Hmm, sorry D'angel for the doubt now, but do you think really that you've the endurance for that - without an single rendering in the breaktimes...?:bored:

Hmm... "...Some days..."? Hmm, sorry D'angel for the doubt now, but do you think really that you've the endurance for that - without an single rendering in the breaktimes...?:bored:

I have done that in the Past and it's not so difficult to do it also now ;)

I have done that in the Past and it's not so difficult to do it also now ;)

Ah, okay... I hope it for you, because your endurance getting weak if you an possible "victim" picked out have...:bored:

Well, this is really useful and senseful the check-ups...:bored:

Edit: Am' for hours OFF - Bye and later!

Hi folks! :megane_coffee:

Time for me to go burn some forests. =\

Remember, only you can start forest fires.

A first look at the Suicide Squad movie, coming out next year. Looks interesting.

And the Joker... creepy! Kind of reminds me of the Joker in Killing Joke!

:korokke_hiya:Leggy n nanashi also got the fff version of date live 2 bd epi 3-4 ^^

:korokke_hiya:Uryunga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts