[LPW #127] Until you are here, I'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what new on the other side of Atlantic Desert...?:bored:

o jade helm starts in 2 days massive drill were at 1200 am est till 4 am est there gonna hold drills make alot noise and such tanks guns and choppers and such every night till November and beyond that waiting for more animes ^^

Ah, a military b******* event then, how awesome...

And animes...? Well, today seems (out of my viewpoint) empty to be...:bored:

overlord and such waiting for them ^^ already got Akagami no Shirayukihime so on to next day waiting

I see... Well, to be honest, the current anime-season isn't bad, but the previously was a bit better - in broadcast date case: Summer has a lot good animes, but unhappily are they at weekend-days given, where then at week begin relative empty and boring is - The spring was in this case really better...:bored:

true they spaced out the animes this season oddly but the animes are good just day wise bad

true they spaced out the animes this season oddly but the animes are good just day wise bad

Hmm... Actually, this remembers me on the winter season again: There was also shity the animes given (The first two days of the week was animeless, there was nothing to watch! - I did me deadly bored)...:bored:

yep they need fix that issue but o well as long as there good animes ^^

Yeah, but I don't want long wait for the ep.-release, I did enough waited: from announcement until to airing of the animes - And this are usual about a half year (in Symphogear GX case even more than a year)...:bored:

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; Just finished the 2nd ep of Chaos Dragon. Art/Animation/OST are good.
The plot however..kinda meh. But it's still early. I'll give it a few more episodes ^^ And Eykha's really cute <3

Just finished the 2nd ep of Chaos Dragon. Art/Animation/OST are good.
The plot however..kinda meh. But it's still early. I'll give it a few more episodes ^^ And Eykha's really cute <3
You should any case further watch that, because C.D. is a masterwork from some famous authors and illustrators... And yeah; Eiha and Lou are really awesome - I've my trouble to decide who from them my next siggy-project be should...:goodtea:

You should any case further watch that, because C.D. is a masterwork from some famous authors and illustrators... And yeah; Eiha and Lou are really awesome - I've my trouble to decide who from them my next siggy-project be should...:goodtea:

Before you decide, I claim Eiha! x3

Before you decide, I claim Eiha! x3

Hmm... So think you then...? I see... But okay, I'll with you share then...:goodtea:

Btw, you'd probably be surprised who the VA-s from Ibuki and Eiha are...xD

I just checked but I'm missing something maybe?
1st: Sorry for the little delay, but I had for a little my PC with my cousin share...

2nd: Well, then should you it know which they're right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts