[LPW #127] Until you are here, I'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. But oh well, it'll be worth the wait knowing Silver Link :fulfilled:

Well, yeah... But I'd me wonder how at uFotable were, if they that produced had: Probably a bit earlier and darker...^_^

Well, yeah... But I'd me wonder how at uFotable were, if they that produced had: Probably a bit earlier and darker...^_^

Yea I think so too ^^. But I like Silver Link for this series. Because it has lots of cute-ness and moe in it :3
And the animation quality of Silver Link is equally amazing, so I'm ok :3

Yea I think so too ^^. But I like Silver Link for this series. Because it has lots of cute-ness and moe in it :3
And the animation quality of Silver Link is equally amazing, so I'm ok :3

Yeah, were not interesting this thought? The colors were sharper made and smooth like at UBW...^_^

Yea, I know ^^

So which anime do you like most this season after seeing 1 or 2 episodes? :3

So which anime do you like most this season after seeing 1 or 2 episodes? :3
Well, after endurance and voltage to judge of course Symphogear GX; followed by Illya (yeah, I know didn't seen about the 3rd S. yet, but it's decided...); then Charlotte; and Chaos Dragon; and as finish Working!!!

Still early, but Non Non Biyori Repeat, and Charlotte show a lot of promise.

Agreed for Charlotte. Still waiting for Fate Kaleid Liner. And To Love Ru but I'll wait and watch the BDs instead.
Monster Musume and Ushio to Tora seem fun too.

It wasn't on my original Summer "get" list, but Shi and so many others are recommending Chaos Engine, that I am downloading the first two episodes to check it out.

Any new word on when Kekkai Sensen 12 is finally going to show? I heard a rumor it's this weekend, but no sign yet.

I Chaos Dragon downloaded as well. Still gotta watch it.

Not sure about Kekkai Sensen though, I dropped that one :x

Charlotte's ED theme is SO addicting. I can't wait for the full version. Still early to say I think but probably my fav ED this Summer season <3

Two monster girl harem shows this season, Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, and Jitsu wa Watashi wa.

Of the two, Jitsu looks better.

I'm leaning more towards Monster Musume :3 Monsters (Snake, Spider, Bird, Horse(?)) are something slightly different.
Vampires is already done by Rosario+Vampire.

I Chaos Dragon downloaded as well. Still gotta watch it.
It wasn't on my original Summer "get" list, but Shi and so many others are recommending Chaos Engine, that I am downloading the first two episodes to check it out.

Good selection, do it: Because it's merciless epic that, and the OP is like a heavy storm (what I these songs very love) and the ED... Man, there is nothing more to say about it...^_^

I'm leaning more towards Monster Musume :3 Monsters (Snake, Spider, Bird, Horse(?)) are something slightly different.
Vampires is already done by Rosario+Vampire.

Rosario season 1 was fun. Season 2... well... it may be the reason there hasn't been a season 3.

The tiny girl in Jitsu kind of reminds me of Men in Black. ;)

Okay...^_^

Fuck, so late already...?!?!?:surprised:

Ah well, bye and g'night people...:dead:

Okay, watched the first two episodes of Chaos Dragon.

The artwork and animation are good. The characters are interesting. I'm sure many people will enjoy it.

But the central concept of the show totally turns me off. Doing what he has to do, to get what he wants done, makes the series something I do not want to follow. Just personal preference.

Okay, watched the first two episodes of Chaos Dragon.

The artwork and animation are good. The characters are interesting. I'm sure many people will enjoy it.

But the central concept of the show totally turns me off. Doing what he has to do, to get what he wants done, makes the series something I do not want to follow. Just personal preference.

Skipped a bit through the 1st episode and art/animation does look good. Curious about the rest. will keep up to date :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779